~Chapter 7~

Carly's POV 

We heard the doorbell ring and I shot up from my seat. Sarah and the others were here!  The lads quickly got up and cleaned up a bit.  

I ran to the door and the boys stood behind me. I turned to them and said "Okay guys, two of them are big fan of yours. Warning: in the next few minutes there will be a lot of yelling and panicking and fan girling. So good luck" They chuckled and I opened the door. 

Sarah, Zoya, and Jannat jumped on me and squeezed me in our group hug, Gale just stood there not making eye contact with me, that’s strange.

"Hi guys! Come in!" I said, opening the door a little more for all of them to enter. They all came inside and I heard them gasp when they saw the lads. 

"Oh my freaking god! I s that one direction? Or am I just hallucinating?"Jannat said, blinking her eyes, I saw Harry bite his lip to stop himself from laughing.

"I'm seeing them too!"Zoya said.

Harry went up to Zoya and said "Hi! I'm Harry!" Zoya went pale and stood there in shock. I couldn't hold back my laughter anymore; I burst out laughing causing the lads join me too. 

"Oh My god! I love you all so much! I have so much to say to you guys but I can't think of anything!"Zoya rushed.

"It's okay, we all could sit and talk."Liam said smiling at them.  

"I need some air!"Jannat said, all pink. I chuckled as I saw Zoya following her outside. After a few seconds I heard high pitch screaming and they fan girling.

"So this is where you were the whole time." Sarah whispered to me as everybody else walked into the living room.

"Yup! I didn't recognize them at first but then when they told me and actually proved who they were, I then remembered they were One Direction." I said, chuckling.

We all sat in the living room and Zoya and Jannat joining us. I understand them; I would do the same thing if I saw O2L or Cristiano Ronaldo. 

Gale hasn't said a word to me yet and still is avoiding me, what's wrong with him.  "So lads this is my sister Sarah, that is Zoya and that is Zoya's sister Jannat, and that is Gale." I said smiling,

"I'm sorry guys that I made you mad. I didn't want to tell you guys who or where I was because I wanted it to be a surprise. I get that you were mad and stuff, so that's why I’m saying sorry." I said.

"No, we should be the ones saying sorry because we just jumped to a conclusion which wasn't true at all. I'm so thank full to you right now, you don't even know!" Zoya said, tears growing in her eyes.  I got up and hugged her.

Zayn had brought everybody some chilled water to escape the boiling hot weather. "So, you’re Gale. Carly has told us so much about you."Harry smirked.  Gale paled a little and nodded.

"I hope it's all good." Gale said.

"Don't worry; I'm not that type of person." I said, smiling at him.

"Hey, let's eat the pizza before it get's cold!" Liam commanded, and we all grabbed a plate and grabbed a slice of pizza. We watched the FIFA game, now it was Argentina vs. Iran.  I was happy that everybody was getting along very well and that it wasn't really awkward.

Gale got up and asked Harry where the bathroom was.  Harry showed Gale where the bathroom was, as soon as Harry left and the coast was clear, I waited for gale outside of the bathroom.  Right now was the best time to talk to him and ask him what was wrong with him.