~Chapter 6~

Carly's POV

I swiped the green button and placed the phone to my ear.  "Hello?" I said, Harry sitting next to me and grabbing the plate of food and started to eat it.

"Carly McGuire! You tell me where you are right at this point and I'm coming to get you!" Sarah yelled into the phone. I could feel her anger in her voice, and Sarah barely ever became angry.

"I'll tell you where I am and you can come over, but first calm down." I said, Harry looked at me with concerned filled in his eyes.

"How can I calm down? You have been missing for two freaking days! You are not even eighteen that you could stay out at night, doing who knows what? I cannot calm down after what you said to Zoya and Jannat this morning! Who do you think you are disappearing for two days without my permission young lady?" She yelled, I felt my throat dry and I knew I was in very deep trouble.

"What's wrong?" Harry asked.

"Who's that with you? Are you hooking up with guys now? I can't believe you Carly! Since when did you become a whore?" Sarah yelled causing my eyes to tear up.

"Sarah! Shut up! Just shut your freaking mouth before you say something and regret it even more! I'm not hooking up with anyone! How can you ever say that to me, to your own sister? I never thought I would hear something from you like this! I get that you're worried about me, but you have to listen to me. You all have a bad habit of jumping to conclusions and start blaming people for something they never have even done in the first place. I'm with people that you think I would never end up being kidnapped by. Yes I was kidnapped, but I won't tell you who because you will find out once you come. I have not done anything wrong that will make you kill me. You just have to trust me at times" I said and heard her sigh on the other side of the line.

"I'm just worried. I'm coming in the morning with the others so be ready to hear some more from me. "She said. I gave her the address of the house and cut the phone, completely irritated.

"What happened?" Harry said, placing his empty plate on the side table.

"My sister. They seriously over react to everything. They are always jumping to conclusions. Ugh I hate it when they act like this because it get's to my last nerves." I said groaning. 

"Who are they?" He asked.

"My sister Sarah, and my best friends Zoya and Jannat and my boyfriend Gale." I said, lying back against the bed.

"So they are coming tomorrow?" he asked me.

"Yup, if that's fine with you guys?"

"It's fine."  He said, chuckling.

"How the heck do you finish your damn food so freaking fast?" I said, laughing.

"Hey! I was hungry okay. Don't judge." He said, making us both laugh.

"You want me to bring you some more." I asked him and he nodded.

"I'll come with you." he said, picking up his plate and following me outside. We walked downstairs and saw the boys smiling at my success. I was happy that Harry opened up and told what was wrong with him. I'm happy that he trusted me and at least now he has someone to ramble about his life too.

I walked to the couch and sat next to Niall.  An episode of "The Musketeers" was playing on the TV and he just seemed to enjoy it.

"Hey!" I said, and he smiled at me.

"Looks like Harry enjoyed your company in there, yeah?" He said, I chuckled at his comment.

"Yeah, he ended up finishing his plate of food in minutes while I was talking to my sister." I said, my eyes focusing on the television screen.

"Sister?"

"Oh yeah, Sarah freaked out about me disappearing so she is coming over tomorrow with the others." I said and Niall nodded.

We both stayed there sitting on the couch and enjoying the endless episodes of "The Musketeers" as the boys cleaned up because harry told them Sarah and the others were coming.

***time skip***

I had texted Sarah last night the address of the house and told her to come around two in the afternoon. It took time to convince her because she wanted to be here as soon as I texted her address, however she ended up agreeing.

Right now it was twelve and I could hear the guys outside talking about the FIFA games currently going on. I loved those soccer matches, but I was just so stressed that I had no time to watch them. Well I do have time, but I'm just lazy.  Just being honest.

I was watching a video of Kian Lawley, a youtuber, who is also part of Our2ndLife. He had died his hair blue, it looked good but I liked his hair more when they were brown. Oh well, his choice.

My phone started vibrating in my palms, Sarah was calling. "Yellow"

"Hey Carl, I'm coming with the other three, where ever you are, if I find out you lied, then I will seriously kill you!"Sarah said, I could hear the sarcasm in her voice but a hint of seriousness. I chuckled at her comment.

"You won't. Trust me, when you see where I am, you all will love me for life." I said.

"Yeah, Yeah, whatever you say. But no matter what you are going to come back with me and never look back to this place ever again." She said.

"I bet you will change your mind later on. I'll see you soon. Bye, love you." I said, cutting the phone. I got out of my room and walked down the stairs to the living room, where the boys were watching the soccer game.

"Hey, what teams are playing?" I said, sitting on the side couch.

"It's Korea vs. Russia. Russia is totally going to win." Louis explained, not taking his eyes off the screen once.

"No it's not! Korea is going to win!" Zayn yelled. I looked at the scores for both teams. They were 0-0.

"Nobody has scored a point yet, it's been forty seven minutes in the game already!" I said, looking at the screen as the soccer ball was being kicked around.

We sat there for what seemed like hours. I could feel the nervous feeling in the pit of my stomach grow. What if Sarah, Zoya, Jannat, or Gale says something that will embarrass me in front of the boys?

Niall had ordered pizza slices for us and Sarah and the others. We placed the slices on the table and waited for Sarah's, Zoya's, Jannat's, and Gale's arrival.

Author's Note:

Hey y'all! I know this is a poopy chapter! I'm so sorry for that! The next chapter will be better with a lot of drama in it. Sorry if this chapter didn't make sense or disappointed you. I love guys so much.

P.S. There is a picture of Sarah on the side.

Don't forget to VOTE.COMMENT.PROMOTE
Harpreet!