~Chapter 8~

Zoya's POV

~RECAP~

I felt my phone vibrate in the back pocket of my jeans. "Hello?" I said.

"Hi! Am I speaking to Zoya Lloyd?" A lady said with a cheery tone.

"Yes."

"Hi! I'm Tracy Quinn, I'm calling to tell you that we are selling brand new toothpaste-" I cut her off by yelling.

"I DON'T FREAKING CARE! I DON'T WANT STUPID TOOTHPASTE!"

"But!" I cut the phone on the lady, these people loved calling me. They always randomly called me and sponsored the most random shit ever.

I heard someone laugh behind me. I turned and I saw it was Zayn. My lips curved upwards in a smile. He looked so hot!

~Continued~

"I'm sorry, I came outside and I heard you talking and it was just funny!" He chuckled, making me flush.  Stop it Zoya!

"These people are always calling me! Toothpaste! Seriously, toothpaste? Who calls for Toothpaste? Like Jesus, Leave me alone!" I laughed, and Zayn chuckled. The sounds of his voice making me melt. Stop it Zoya! Don't fan girl in front of him!

"They just miss you a lot! Want to go for a walk?" He asked me. Was this gorgeous dude talking to me? Yeah, who else would he be talking to!

Shut up brain!

"Sure!" I said, we got on the block and started walking down the silent street.

"Why were you outside?" He asked, looking down at me.

"I was getting uncomfortable inside, it was getting a little suffocating."

"Claustrophobic?"

"Yup." We crossed the street and started walking on the other block.

"Do you mind if I Fag?" He asked me, 

"No." He took out a cigarette and brought to his lips.

"How long have you been smoking?" I asked, we stopped walking and were standing on the side near a park.

"A few years.  I hate it but it's an addiction. I just can't stop myself." he said, blowing out the smoke from his nose.

"How many do you take in a day?" I asked, curious.

"I use to smoke a pack each day but management forced me to drop down to half a pack. So basically I smoke half a pack a day." He said guilt in his eyes. 

"No offense, but you very young and if you continue to smoke, you don't have a very long future. Just think about it, you are dishy and fit and when you get married in the future, and you are still smoking, think about your wife and your kids. Think about your family, you still have to see your younger sisters grow up and become successful like you." I said, putting my hand on my hips and looking into his eyes, I really hope he understands me because this is a very serious topic. 

"You have to think about the lads and all us fans too. I care about you as a fan. I've seen my aunt suffer because she was so addicted to smoking that she smoked at least two packs a day. She wants to die because it's so painful, but death is just not coming to her.  Nobody would ever like to see you go through what some people go through because of smoking. "I said, Zayn just looked at me.  His face was pale and expressionless. He took his cigarette and threw it on the floor, rubbing his shoe on it to make the fire in the cigarette go away. 

"I get what you mean, but it's just that I can't give it up all of a sudden and I know if I give it up without anyone there to encourage me, it will be impossible for me to not smoke." He said, running his hands through his hair shakily.

"There is your family, the lads; everybody is there to encourage you. Just start decreasing the amount of cigarettes you take in a day." I smiled at him and pulled him to start walking again.

"Enough talk about me, tell me something's about you." He chuckled.

"Well, my name is Zoya, Zoya Lloyd. I won't tell you my age because it's a secret. My sister is Jannat, you met her. I'm half Muslim and half Greek. My mom is just like me, Muslim and Greek and my dad is Muslim.  I love chocolate to death and will think about it when I'm dying. And that's about it." I said, making him laugh.

"Well, I barely have anything to tell you because you basically stalk me around the internet." Zayn said, I smacked his arm playfully.

"I was joking. However, you might already know these things but I will just say it. I'm Zayn. I don't like to dance. I'm not addicted to mirrors or hair products. I love to eat, sleep and sing. I'm also Muslim and British. I'm in the band One Direction. You know the rest." He said, making me laugh this time.

"Oh my Jesus! Are you Zayn from one direction?" I said, making my voice high pitch and squeaky.

"Yeah girl! I'm Zayn!" he said copying my tone, making us both laugh like crazy. 

"You cool." I said, walking back to the way of the house.

"Your not cool." he said, smirking.

 "Belt up; you know you enjoyed my company." I said, walking up the front porch of the house.

"Ugh." Zayn said, fake sighing.

.

.

.

Author's Note:

Hey beautiful people out there! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I know it was short, I'm sorry. I'm sorry I couldn't update because I've been extremely busy and stressed. I was traveling and got so tired that I had fainted. It was horrible and so scary because I never fainted before.

Any who, Germany won the finals for FIFA! I honestly thought all the teams were really good. Argentina played so well too!

P.S. Pic of Zoya on the side! It's Lauren Jauregui from Fifth Harmony!

.

.

Luv ya,

Harpreet!