~Chapter 5~

Carly's POV

Zayn opened up the door for me to get in the car.  He saw my face and his smile immediately disappeared. "What's wrong?" He asked me as I got in the car with guys.

"Hey? What happened?" Niall asked me, I noticed that only Harry was missing in the car.

I seriously didn't expect for mine and the girls argument for a whole day because usually our argument lasted an hour."Nothing, I'm just tired." I said, crossing my arms and looked out the window. "

I took out my phone and looked at the screen to see if Sarah had left a call. "Can we grab some Nandos? I'm hungry and Carly must be hungry as well." I heard Liam say. 

"It depends on Carly." Louis said, giving me a quick look.

"Sure." I replied looking out at the window. 

****  

Harry's POV

Right after me and the boys got done with our interview, they three went to go pick up Carly and I took my car to go meet Taylor.  I'm kind of nervous about meeting her because she is really scary when she is pissed. I could feel the pressure build in my stomach. Ugh, why am I nervous?

I parked my car and walked out into the park. Surprisingly there weren't a lot of people at park, just a few couples. I sat on a bench, waiting for Taylor to arrive. 

After a few minutes, I saw her thin figure walking closer to where I was sitting. She had her plain blonde hair back into a ponytail. She wore a white shirt with blue stripes and red shorts, she looked pretty. She stood in front of me, her arms crossed above her chest. "Why did you call me here?" she asked. 

"I'm sorry, for yesterday." I said, getting up and looking into her eyes, which were filled with hatred. "You know what? I take my apology back, because you don't deserve it." I could feel my anger rise and take over my brain.

"You know what?! I'm seriously done with you and how you treat me!" She yelled. Is she kidding? The way I treat her?

"What do you mean the way I treat you? You are just a selfish Bitch!" I yelled at her.

"You freaking asshole who do you think you are? 'Busy boy friend' you think your the only choice I have? Hah! Well guess what, you're a stupid lonely jerk who has no life and is in a stupid boy band that can't even sing" She said, a nasty smirk covering her face.  At this moment, I didn't care if she was a woman because she just broke all the limits.

"Don't you dare bring my band mates in this mess? This is about us! You're a slut and you always will be.  I never said this to anyone; I hate you from the bottom of my heart! WE ARE OVER!" I barked at her.

"We were over a long time ago! Don't ever bring your stupid face in front of me ever again! Jerk!" She said and walked away from me, muttering things to herself.

I could feel my eyes tear up; I can't take all this bullshit anymore. Why can't I just have a normal relationship, and have a girlfriend who is not a pathetic bitch! 

I reached my car and sat in there for a minute, trying to cool myself off so I drive safely back home.  By the time I reached home my eyes dripped with tears. I looked at my watch it was 5:30 p.m., ugh everybody must have reached home. 

I rang the bell a few times, Niall opened the door with a bright smile on his face, but it vanished once he saw. That's what I always do, take away peoples smile, I make their lives miserable. "Whoa, mate you okay?" he said, but I walked right past him and walked up to my room.