~Chapter 15~

Carly's POV  

The past few days passed in a blur, I went to school and came back did my work and sat in the house helping the guys. Yesterday we all had went to drop off Gale to airport saying our last goodbyes. I cried so much, I didn't know when I will ever meet him again.  I stayed today at mine and Sarah's apartment, I had to help her today get ready for her date.  Liam had said something simple, so I picked out a nice dress for her. Even though she preferred wearing her yoga pants, I convinced her to wear a dress. (Pic on the side) 

I straightened her hair and did her makeup all natural. "Oh my god he texted me he's here!" Sarah said, panicking, I rushed her and made her wear her shoes and get out of the house.  Great now I’m alone and I have nothing to do. I dialed Harry's number and waited for him to pick up, "Hey Carly!" He said.

“Hey harry, what you doing?" I asked.

"I'm at hospital," He said, panic rose inside me.

"Is everything okay? Are you hurt? Are you alright?" I rushed. And harry chuckled.

“I’m fine, Niall was washing the dishes and he ended up breaking a glass and he cut himself, so now he needs stiches." He said, I calmed down a little bit.

"Aw, poor Niall. Is he alright now?" I asked.

"Yeah, we we're leaving from the hospital. Do you want me to come pick you up, love?" He asked.

"If you want you can I'm alone in the house right now." 

"Where's Sarah?"

"I'll tell you when you come, see yah." I said.

"Bye, love" He said cutting the phone. I got up and cleaned around the house a little bit, even though everything was already clean, Harry was coming for the first time everything had to look good. 

.

.

.

Liam's POV

Sarah looked so beautiful as always. I texted Carly "thank you" because she helped me prepare everything, I loved her.  Right now, I was driving to the place of our secret date and I was quite nervous. Sarah seemed to be shy and it was the cute the way she blushed every time I talked to her. 

"Are you excited?" I asked her and she giggled. 

"Err, yeah and a bit nervous." Her accent was much thicker then Carly, full on British. We soon reached and I got out the car and like a gentlemen, opened Sarah's door. 

Sarah's POV 

I literally felt not butterflies but elephants in my stomach, I couldn't talk to him without blushing. He looked so fit with his tight black shirt with shorts.  We had reached to a destination which was pretty far, I had no clue what or where was it.

My heart started to beat really fast when he smoothly held my hand and intertwined his fingers with mine. I think my cheeks will stay a rosy color for the rest of the day. I know that we were on a beach, and there were not a lot of people here at the moment. We walked for a long time until we reached a little isolated place and I couldn't help but have a mini heart attack when I saw what Liam had planned for us tonight.  There was a blanket in the middle which had a basket and around the blanket were pillows and around the pillows were a bunch of candles in lamps, it was so sweet of him to do this.

“You like it?" He asked and I nodded hugging him. 

"Let's eat!" He said, and we sat on the blanket and he gave me a plate filled with food. I was so hungry that I finished before Liam. "You want more?" He asked.

"Nah I'm full." I said, and I looked at him as he finished his last bits of the pasta. I and he had been texting each other every minute since the last time I left their house. We had talked on the phone for almost three hours yesterday, he was so kind. 

"You look so beautiful tonight." He said, and I felt all the blood in my face rush to my face. 

"Thanks." I said, Liam shifted a little closer to me and held my hand. “Tell me about yourself, you know a lot about me." I said and he nodded. 

"Well, where do I start?" He chuckled. 

"Anything," I said. 

"Well, I'll tell you about my family. I have two older sisters, Nicole and Ruth, I love them a lot, and however I somewhere wished to have a brother. I was the only son in the family so I was given a lot of responsibilities, my parents encouraged me in everything I was passionate about. I use to sing in family gatherings and festivals and my dad always showed off to his friends how his son could sing well.  However, back then I was more passionate of being an Olympic runner besides a singer. But I slacked off and I gave up on that dream and started practicing as a singer. I auditioned for X-factor when I was fourteen, but I didn't get through, and the second time I went I ended up with four amazing people in a band. I and Louis didn't get along at first, his sass use to get to me and in the first few days we almost got in a fight. However, when we started knowing each other we got really close."  He said, smiling into a distance. 

"That sounds like an awesome journey." I smiled at him and he nodded at me. 

"C'mon, let's go in the water!" He said getting up and taking off his shirt. I couldn't stop myself from staring at him, his toned body was so perfectly shaped, and I hope he doesn’t notice me.  

"I don't know how to swim," I said, a little embarrassed. 

"It's okay, you have me." He said, helping me up. He jogged to the water and dived in, “Come!" He yelled. I took one step ahead and let the water touch my feet, it was really cold. Liam's hand grabbed mine and he pulled me all together in the water, I let out a little scream but it got covered up by the salty water. I felt Liam's arms holding me against his chest, we floated to the surface and I took a deep breath. My dress was heavy and my hair was not straight anymore. 

I realized that Liam's face was so close to mine, I forgot how to breathe for a second.  We took another dive, his arms holding me tight, I had never been in the water before, and this felt so cool. We got out the water and Liam let his shirt to dry. I walked back to the blanket and laid down on it, Liam came and laid down next to me, holding my hand.

"Thanks’ Liam, I really needed a day like this to get my mind off of things." I said after a while. Liam leaned on his elbow sitting half up to face me. 

"No need to thank, I will always be there for you." He said, leaning in. I felt my heart beat so fast that you could've heard it. Liam leaned and softly pressed his lips against mine, they were a bit salty but I kissed him back. I leaned up a little so he could hold me and i held him from his neck. He looked so intimidating and fit with his shirt off.  

we broke away to take a breath, but i could see it in his eyes that he didn't want to stop. I laid back down and Liam laid on top of me, locking his lips with mine. He kissed my jawline down my neck, behind my ear but he stopped at the crook of my neck. I felt a shiver run through my spine as he lightly sucked on soft spot, making me moan. He kissed me one more time before breaking away and making me sit in his lap. 

"How about you sleep over at our place for the weekend so you won't need to come back on Monday for their prom?" Liam asked me, and I nodded. 

“Great idea." I said, fixing my hair.

“Let’s go, it's pretty late." He said, getting up and picking me up. A giggle escaped my lips as he easily swept me off my feet and carried back to the car. Tonight was one of the best nights of my life.

.

.

.

Author's Note:

Hey guys! I hope you liked the chapter! If you didn't already realize, all the guys in this book are single and their current girlfriends in real life don't exist in this book.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE.COMMENT.PROMOTE. THIS STORY!

Luv yah,
Harpreet!