~Chapter 19~

Carly's POV

Erg, why is my face wet? Why are my clothes drenched? Where am I? I opened my eyes and realized that I had fallen asleep. I took in my surroundings, it was really freaky actually. There were lot of trees, and from a long distance you could see the lights of the rehab center. It was so dark and the sound of rain filled the moist air. I walked towards the light of the rehab until I reached to a spot where I was getting some network.

I noticed that I had a bunch of missed calls from Sarah, Dad, Liam, Harry, Zoya, and Jannat. My phone started ringing again, it was Harry. "Hello," I said.

"Oh lord Carly! We've all been going crazy looking for you! Where the hell are you?!" He yelled into the phone.

"Um, I don't know the address of this place," I said, my voice cracking.

"Are you alright love?" He said, his voice getting calmer.

"I'm fine.Erm, Sarah knows the address to this place, can you come instead of her?" I croaked, my tears spilling down again.

"Ye- Yeah I'll be there right away," Harry said, disconnecting the phone. I felt so frustrated, I really didn't want Sarah to come pick me up because then I will have to face dad and he would've made me apologize to someone who doesn't deserve it. After a few minutes a car pulled up near where I was standing. The driver's door opened and Harry stepped out with an umbrella in his hands.

"Hey," He said walking up to me, his smile disappearing when he saw me. He asked me no questions but just hugged me really tight against his chest. I couldn't help but let my tears slip, I hugged him so close to me that it felt like if I let go of him he would disappear and leave me with my pain and depression.

"Shh... calm down,love,"He mumbled into my hair. I took a deep breath and collected myself.

"Let's go," I said, but it barely came out. I couldn't stop crying because all the memories from my childhood kept replaying in front of my eyes. I felt so terrified and paranoid, but the crying didn't help anything.

"Carly, it'll be alright, hon" Harry said, holding my hand tightly. "Do you want me to drop you off at Sarah's or do you want to come with me?" He asked.

"With you," I said, looking at the pouring window. Harry didn't ask me anything at the point, only the sound of the pouring rain and music filled the car.

"We're here,"he said after a while, parking the car in the garage of the house. I put my hood over my head, I took out a pair of sunglasses out of my bag so it could cover my eyes. I didn't want the other boys to notice that I was crying and get them worried about me. I must be looking really stupid right now because it was dark outside and I was wearing sunglasses.

We both walked inside and the lads inside looked at me confused. "Hey guys." I said, clearing my throat.

"Hey Carly!" Niall said, coming up to me and hugging me.

"Long time no see!" Zayn said, repeating Niall's actions.

"I just saw you guys like four days ago," I said, my voice hoarse.

"Yeah but still, it's still a long time," Zayn said, Louis coming up and repeating the other two guys' actions. After greeting the guys, I managed to escape to my room. I peeled the wet clothes off my body and changed into more comfortable clothes. I laid in my bed, just thinking how long today actually was. I still remember when that psychotic bitch use to beat me and Sarah up with anything that came in her hand, she would scream on top of her lungs saying how much she hated us both.

My phone vibrated inside my bag, I took it out and saw that it was Sarah. "Hello," I said.

"Hey! I just called to make sure if your alright," She sighed.