~Chapter 12~

Carly's POV

My alarm rang at sharp ten o'clock. I went to the bathroom and checked my nose. It didn't turn blue, but it did turn a light shade of purple. It was light enough to get covered by some makeup. I got ready for the day, doing the normal morning routine. As soon as I opened my door, the delicious smell of food captured my nose, it made my stomach grumble. I walked out of my room and went downstairs. Everybody was up and busy talking to each other. 

"Hey! Good Morning!" Eleanor said, hugging me, she's so nice. 

"Hey!" I said, letting go of her.  Before I said anything Niall said, "You need a 'Horan' hug!" He walked up to me and hugged the dear life out of me.

"You're in a happy mood today." I smiled at him. HIs eyes were so beautiful, man they were hot. Okay, Carly, stop checking out Niall's eyes.

 "Yeah because Eleanor cooked one of the most delicious breakfast!" Niall said, making me and Eleanor laugh. 

"Really! What did you cook?" I asked Eleanor. 

"Sausage, egg and cheese sandwiches'." Eleanor said proudly, making my mouth water. 

"Ooo! These look so delicious!" I said, putting a sandwich in my plate, and eating it. They were even yummier then they looked. Ugh, I could eat this non-stop. Okay, I'm on a diet from Monday.  

"What time are we going to the mall?" Eleanor asked me. 

"Erm, the girls will be here soon, so just stay ready." I said, munching down the rest of my delicious sandwich. 

"Can I come too? I promise I won't annoy you guys!" Louis said, showing his puppy eyes.  

"Of course you can come." I said, and he smiled at me. 

"Honey Booboo, can I come too?" Harry said, I looked at him and noticed that he was talking to me. I almost choked on my sandwich because I couldn't stop laughing. 

"Honey Booboo? Seriously Harry? Yes you can come." I laughed. 

"How's your nose?" Harry asked, sitting next to me. 

"It's better. Thank fully it didn't turn blue, but it's a little purple.'"I said. 

''But how comes it looks your normal color?" He said, his eyebrows furrowed. Oh my, he was such a confused child.

"Makeup." I chuckled, making him turn a little pink. 

"I'm sorry about it though," He said, smiling warmly at me. 

"It was an accident, don't worry about it."I said to him and got up to stretch.

We all ended up watching another game of FIFA, when I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. 

   Zoya: Come out babe, we're here =P.

   Me: Coming. 

We ended up taking two cars because all of us couldn't fit in one car. Louis and harry went in one car and all the girls went in Sarah's car. Eleanor got along well with all the other girls and I was happy about that.  Zoya and Jannat knew about her from before and were first in their shock modes when they first saw Eleanor, but then Sarah controlled the situation so Zoya and Jannat won't embarrass themselves more. 

We reached the mall and got separated, Harry and Louis went to Prada and we four went to a dress shop which I forgot the name of. There were many casual dresses but also many for prom. Even though I don't wear dresses a lot, I still loved them because I know they look good on me. Conceited much....