~Chapter 20~

Zoya's POV

Shit, it's raining again. It has been raining for the past three days and there's barely any sun shine outside. Rain makes me sad and depressed, erg I hate it. It always rains when I'm in the mood to do some outdoor activities. 

After graduation, I basically slept for the past week and was on a strict diet which consisted loads of junk food and Netflix. On the other hand, Jannat was out almost out everyday, I don't know who she was with, but she sure seemed to be enjoying her break.

I dialed Carly's number, I should probably check on her, it's been a while since I had last talked to her. Of course, she didn't pick up, she never picks up the phone whenever someone rings her. I dialed Jannat's number, she was out, leaving me home alone again. "Yellow,"She said.

"Yo, you could've told me that you went out."I said, shutting down my laptop.

"You were sleeping when I left, I didn't want to wake you up,"She said, I heard a familiar guy's laughter in the background.

"Who's with you?"I asked, she always had more friends then me. I feel so lonely because she's out with people, enjoying her life and I'm here, waiting for a miracle to happen and get me out of this silent house.

"I'm with Niall right now," She said, my mouth dropped open. I didn't know that Niall and my sister were talking?

"Oooo! I ship you both, your ship name would be Nannat or Janniall,"I laughed.

"Oh shut up, I'll ring you later. Get out of the house, do something with your life, okay. Bye,"She said, cutting the phone. Okay, so she's busy, I know that Sarah must be busy because she never has time. I have no other cool friends who I can hang out with. Oh wait, there was one person. I hope I have his number, I look through my contact list and yes! I do have it! "Hello?" He said, with his beautiful English accent.

"Waddup homie!" I said, making him laugh on the other end.

"Waddup Zoya! Watcha doing?" Zayn asked me.

"Uh, nothing, legit nothing."I said to the famous god.

"Me too, like it's raining outside, and it's all moist."He said.

"Ew I hate that word. Moist."I said, cringing and making him laugh.

"Moist, moist,moist,moist,"He repeated, chuckling.

"Ew, stop it,"I said, I hate that word, it's just so disgusting and moist. "Anyways, I called to ask you if you were doing anything today, because I'm bored and I have no friends to hang out with. Are you free today? Like do you want to go somewhere to eat today?"

"Why eating?" He asked, these guys will never understand a girl's love for food.

"Because I feel like eating, and I need a buddy with me to eat."I said.

"Okay, I'm up for it where do you want to go?"He asked, ah not that question, it's so hard to decide.

"Um, you pick, somewhere where there's good food."I said, making him chuckle.

"Okay, I'll pick you up in an hour, alright? Just text me your address," He said.

"Okay see ya!"

"Bye, love,"

"Bye," I said, cutting the phone. Oh shit, if I'm going with the gorgeous bloke, I have to look good. I strip off my clothes and do my thing in the bathroom. I get out and wow, I don't have any good clothes; Jannat wouldn't mind if I stole her clothes for today. She had a nice sense of style, classy and sexy. Wait, this is not a date, so I shouldn't try to impress anyone.