~Chapter 4~

Carly's POV

I lay in bed, just staring at the stupid still wall.  It was around one in the morning, I could hear the crickets talking outside, and they didn't help me fall asleep though. This room was just too big and not my style.  

Today's events were kind of distracting because, hello! I have been kidnapped by 5 random males who just happen to be in a big ass famous boy band. How can anyone expect me to sleep when my friends, my sister and my boyfriend have no idea where in the world I am? They must be worried sick, especially Sarah. She never lets me out of her sight, besides in certain places. Even though she's my sister, she acts like my mother, which get's on my nerves sometimes. Not sometimes, most of the time.

One time, I stayed out till two in the morning she sent the police searching for me. How can someone ever do that? Ugh, I still love her though, she's always been there for me and I can never forget her support.  Older siblings are born to be annoying! Before my brother, Stanley, moved to Aruba for his studies, he always made me do all of my chores. Whenever I fought with him, he always used the excuse that he was 8 years older than me and I had to follow his rules. However, I miss those days now. Seeing Stanley every single day, when he was the man of the house with Zoya and Jannat's father.  Those nights when me, Sarah, Jannat, Zoya and Stanley use to make a tent out of a blanket and Stanley use to tell all these stupid ghost stories which made us freeze. I once got so scared that I pissed in my pants, leaving a stain which still is there in my room at Zoya's house back in Greece.

I heard footsteps outside of my door and going down the stairs. I heard a loud thump and a groan. What the hell is going on behind the door? One of my bad habits, I'm a very nosey person and I like to know about everything going around me. Don't mind me; I've always been like that.  

I heard the footsteps run down the staircase and the front door opening and closing. Who the hell would go outside at one in the morning? I jumped out of bed and went to the window. I moved the curtain and waited for the person to appear.  After a few seconds, I saw the long curls flying in the air.  

Shit, I forgot what his name was! I had it a few minutes ago! Oh well, I'll find out. He jogged to a small Nissan and opened the door of the car. He stood there, running his hand through his hair. He sat in the car, and drove away. I feel like only the dramatic music was missing.

Harry's POV  

I HATE LIFE, at this very moment. Why? Because my girlfriend Taylor has left me thirteen missed calls and has left death threats in my voicemail and inbox.  

I dialed her number and waited for her sharp voice to speak.  "I'm not talking to you harry." she said, arrogantly. 

"Hey, before you make up any of your B.S., let me tell you why I couldn't answer your missed calls and your beautiful messages." I said. 

"Hurry up, I don't have time right now and it's late." she said. I hate it when she expects me to do everything and be the nice one, when she's the one who doesn't do anything for our relationship. 

"I'm sorry babe, I had a busy day. I honestly had no idea where my phone was. When I found it, I saw your missed calls, I called you up. I'm sorry, babe." I said, running a hand through my hair.

"That's what you always say, 'I'm sorry babe, I was busy.'" she said, copying my voice I felt like I was a burden on her, not her boyfriend.

"Meet me tomorrow at Greenfield park around 12." I said, sighing and cutting the phone. I could feel my heart pump in my throat, in fear. The fear of getting hurt, which I already was. I wished Taylor understood me, I wish she loved me the way I wanted to be loved. I wished my mother and my sister Gemma would be here.  I haven't seen them in a while now.