~Chapter 11~

Carly's POV

A sigh escaped my lips as I exited my last class of the day. "I'm so happy we don't have school tomorrow!" Jannat exclaimed.

"This is the only reason why I love dead people. We get days off on their birthdays! Woohoo!" Zoya said, making us all chuckle.

"Yup. Since we all are free tomorrow, we should go shopping for prom and graduation."I said, they nodded.

"Oh, I can't wait! I've dreamed about that day like all my life! Shopping for high school Prom is like every girls dream!" I said, bouncing up and down. I loved shopping! That was one thing that could make my mood bright.

"I think your car is here."Jannat said, pointing to a car. Harry was sitting in the drivers’ seat, Louis in the passenger seat. Thank god the area was almost empty or else they would have been mobbed.

"Bye babes! I'll meet you guys tomorrow! Love you!" I said, running to the car and sitting in the backseat.

"Hey!" I said, happily. I saw that Louis was asleep. I don't blame him; it's a one hour ride from the house to here.

"Hi."Harry said, getting on the highway. "How was school?"

"It was good. I'll miss it though, I'm graduating next week! Oh, I'm so excited!" I said.

"Oh really! That's nice." He said. The car fell into silence for the next few minutes. My mind drifted off to Gale, I wonder why he didn't come. I really have to talk to him, later.

"Harry?" I said, nervously.

“Hmmm..."

"I'm sorry about the other night. I shouldn't have said that to you. It was stupid and extremely disrespectful for me to say that. I'm sorry." I said, looking out the window. There was a lot of traffic; it might take us an extra hour.

"It's okay, I get that you were mad that day." Harry said, turning his head to look at me. "You can tell me anything you want. Anytime. That's what friends are for." He said, grinning.

"So I see we're Friends now, huh." I said, raising my eyebrows.

"I'm glad you finally noticed." Harry said.

"I'm sorry that I'm a slow child! Don't judge!" I laughed. Our laughs were so loud that it woke Louis up from his nap.

"Why is Carly taking so long to come out?" Louis groaned.

"Hey Louis!" I said, he shot up and saw that we were halfway reaching home. I and Harry laughed at his confused face.

"Hey Carly!"Louis said.

We soon reached, I felt so lazy and drowsy. I lazily got out of the car, and rang the bell. A beautiful girl opened the door and smiled widely at me. "Hey." I said to her and she smiled at me.

"Eleanor!" Louis yelled happily, He took her in his arms and spun her around, making her giggle. She was his girlfriend, they were so cute together.

"I surprised you?" She said,

"Yup, in a good way!" He said, kissing her. My heart melted because they were so adorable. Aww.

I greeted the other three guys and I went to my room to change out of my uniform. After I changed, I walked downstairs to the kitchen to eat something. "Here, I made tacos for everyone. I saved these up for you so they won't steal it." Eleanor said, handing me a plate with three taco's in it.

"Yummy! Thank you so much!" I said, smiling at her. I liked this girl, she was so kind.

"I'm Eleanor" she said, putting her hand out for me to shake.