~Chapter 10~

Jannat's POV

Wow, what friends? They all leave me alone in the room, well except for Carly. She had gone to go take a dump, but she hasn't returned for the past ten minutes.

I drained my phone's battery to 0%, so I basically have nothing to. I could go downstairs and hang out with the others, but it would be weird and awkward because I didn't know the boys personally, only as a fan. Also because I'm very awkward when it comes to talking to people who didn't know. I am a fan, however, I didn't know them personally, and I would look like a psycho if I fan girl in front of them.

The bathroom door slammed open and Carly stepped out, holding her stomach. "You okay? You were in there for quite a while?" I asked her, she lay against the bed, keeping a hand on her stomach.

"That hurt so much! It was so hard to squeeze it out, it made my arse bleed! Gosh that was painful!" Carly said, I scrunched my nose in disgust.

"Eww! Yuck! Your so disgusting Carly! I just asked if you were okay, not the whole story of your shit having a hard time coming out! Yuck!" I said, making her go in fit of laughter.

"Anyways! Do you know if any of the boys have a charger for my android?" I asked, tying my hair in a ponytail.

"I don't know, but Niall has a collection of phone chargers." She said, typing something on her phone.

"Okay, but where is he?" I asked, picking up my phone.

"Most probably in his room. His room is the last one, at the end of the hallway. You'll find it." I stood up and fixed my shirt before walking out the door and following Carly's instructions. Niall's room was in the end, next to two big doors which were closets. His name was carved into the door, which made my life much easier to find him.

I gently knocked the door, waiting for his response. I heard shuffling and the door opened. His beautiful cerulean eyes, staring into mine.

"Hey, sorry for bothering you." I said, awkwardly waving my hand at him. Way to go! Embarrassing my self in front of this royal beauty. I could tell he was about to laugh at me because I could see him biting his cheek from the inside.

"Hey, come in." Niall said, opening his door wider. I stepped in and felt myself turn a rosy color in embarrassment.

"By any chance, do you have a charger for an android phone?" I said, folding my hands nervously.

"Um, let me check." He said, walking to his drawer and pulling out a huge zip-log bag filled with wires. My eyes widened at the sight.

"Damn, that's a huge collection." I said, raising my eyebrows. 

"I like to collect it because we travel a lot. If one charger breaks, at least I will have another one. Or if I have a charger and there are different types of outlets, I will have a charger for those too." He said pulling out a charger and handing it to me.

"Thank you so much! I killed my battery, I really needed this. Thank you!" I said. He laughed at me, which made laugh because his laugh was so contagious.

"I'm sorry; I get too excited at times." I said, turning a light shade of red.

"That's cute." Niall said, chuckling.

"Anyways, thank you!" I said, exiting the room.

"No problem!"

.

.

.

Carly's POV

The girls had soon left, leaving me with bunch of guys. Sarah gave the guys a big lecture about trusting me with them. Gale still kept his distance with me. It's weird because he is my boyfriend, boyfriends don't act like that. It upset me and hurt me, but I didn't want to ruin anybody's mood by telling them.