{classroom fun}

Era: 1966
Smut
Teacher AU

This goes along with my George classroom fun imagine. You should probably go read that one first.

♡♡♡

Just as you were leaving George's classroom, you quickly fixed your hair and skirt. You reached into your bag and grabbed your lipstick. You opened it and put it on as you walked, not paying attention to where you were walking. You could still feel George's warm cum running down your leg. You suddenly bumped into someone.

"Woah there darling."

"Oh, im so sorry Mr Lennon." You blushed and giggled. He was one of your favorite teachers. Unfortunately unlike George, he was married.

"What are ye doing round here dressed like that?" Mr lennon smirked as he looked at your outfit. You silently prayed that he didn't see the cum on your leg. "What's that?"

Fuck.

"What do you mean Mr Lennon?" You asked nervously.

"On your leg darling."

"Oh." You looked down at the cum. "I accidentally squirted a bit too much lotion on and im too lazy to clean it up."

Mr Lennon doesn't look convinced. "Here let me get it." He bent down and wiped George's cum off with his hand. You quickly clasped a hand over your mouth to stop yourself from  laughing.

He brought his hand up to his lips. His tongue darted out from between his thin lips and licked the 'lotion'. He quickly spat it out and stared at you. "This isn't lotion. This is fucking jizz. Did you just get done shagging someone? Naughty bird."

"I'm sorry Mr Lennon. Please don't tell on me."

"So who was it?"

"Excuse me?"

'Who did you just get done screwing? Probably one of the other teachers i bet" Mr Lennon looked behind you. You turned your head and saw George walking out of his room who still looked flustered and properly fucked.

"No shit. You fucking shagged Harrison." Mr Lennon bursted out laughing. "I bet for a good grade hmm? Did it work?"

You felt your face heat up.

"Theres no need to be ashamed love. I used to do it when i was in school." Mr Lennon stepped closer to you.

"I should get going."

"Don't you also want a good grade in me class?" He smirked.

"Mr Lennon, you're married."

"'And your point love? That didn't stop me before. Are you afraid Georgie is going to get jealous?" He placed a hand on your hip. "Dont need to be afraid. I don't fuck and tell. Come on." He grabbed your hand and leads you down the hallway to his room which was a few rooms down from Mr Harrison's.

He closed the door and locked it. "You're just begging to be fucked wearing that little outfit." His eyes roamed up and down your body. You blush once more.

He stepped forward and leaned in towards your face. You felt his warm breath hit your exposed neck. You placed your hand on his chest. He grabbed your face and roughly kissed you. You moaned inside his mouth as he backed you up against the wall.

His hand traveled down your body and slipped underneath your skirt. He let out a hiss of surprise when his hand came in contact with your bare slightly sore pussy. "You little whore." He spat. "No knickers."

"Nope." You moaned as his fingers teased your entrance. You felt yourself start to become wet again. He inserted two of his fingers inside your pussy. You groaned loudly as your walls clenched around his fingers.

"Look at that. You're already wet again." Mr Lennon hummed and nipped at your neck. "I guess you want me cock inside you now. "

You moaned at his words and nodded.

He pulled his fingers out and unbuckled his trousers that were starting to become a little uncomfortable, especially in the groin area. He pushed them down and his erection sprung out.

You looked down at it. It was slightly smaller than George's. He started tugging at your skirt. You helped him out. He wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you against him. You let out a groan as his cock brushed up against your thigh. "Mr Lennon."

"John." John kissed you and reached down and grabbed his shaft. He rubs it againist your clit. "Fuck."

You reached down and slowly pulled him inside you. John groaned as he finally buried his cock inside your pussy. You whimpered and buried your face in his striped dress shirt.

"Christ, your cunt feels good love." John growled into your ear before biting down on it. He slammed you up againist the wall causing you to let out a loud groan. You didn't expect him to be this rough but again you didn't expect to fuck him at all either.

"John." You moaned, his name spilling from your lips for the first time.

"You like Mr Lennons cock inside your pussy, dont you?" John sucked on your jaw. "Too bad Georgie got to you first and loosened you all up." John wildly buckled his hips into you, his cock hitting deep inside you.

"Mr Lennon im going to come." You whimpered a few minutes later.

"Come then dirty little girl." John spat and reached down and began rubbing your clit. Your walls clenched around his shaft and you cried out as you exploded around him.

"That a girl." John moaned and thrusted a couple more times before he pulled out. "Since you like getting covered in come." John wrapped his hand around his cock and began yanking himself until cum squirted out from the tip and landed all over your blouse. You groaned and opened your mouth and some of it landed on your tongue.

John put his cock back in his trousers after he finished relasing. He helped you pulled your skirt back on and gave your ass a quick spank and a rough kiss on your lips. "Georgie and I will see you at home daring."