{truth or dare}

Era: 1964

You were playing truth or dare with your four best friends. John, George, Paul and Ringo. Paul spinned the bottle and it happened to land on you.

"Alright Y/N." Paul turned to you. "Its your turn. Truth or dare?"

"Dare." You choose.

"I dare you.." Paul suddenly smirked. "I dare you to kiss John."

You and John looked at each other and shrugged. "Okay. No big deal.."

"Wait. I wasn't finished.'

"Well spit it out already McCartney."

"I dare you to kiss John, NOT on the cheek, but on the lips."

George and Ringo let out loud "OOOHH"s

You immediately blushed. John smirked. "No way-"

"You have to. You chose dare. There's no backing out." Paul grinned evily. "Now kiss Lennon."

"Fine." You sighed.

John puckered his lips at you teasingly. You took a huge breath and leaned over and kissed him. John put a hand on the back of your head and pulled you closer. He deepened the kiss. Surprisingly, you didn't pull away. You kind of liked how his lips felt on yours.

"Hey I said you had to kiss him, not have a full blown make out session. Break it up." Paul said.

John pulled away and you looked at him in shock. You could feel your heart pounding furiously in your chest. "Wow.." You said breathlessly and touched your lips.

John chuckled.

"I knew it! They like each other!" George cried.

"John and Y/N sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G." The other three began to sing.

You snapped out of your little trance. "Shut up!" You snapped, blushing even harder. You tried not to glance over at John. You could feel his eyes on you. You shook your head and spinned the bottle and sure enough it landed on John.

'"Truth or dare John."

"Dare." He smirked.

"I dare you to kiss me."

"Okay." He said with a smirk and then his lips were on yours once again.