{caught}

Requested by beatlerain
Era: 1966
Smut

--

"John? I'm home." You chirped as you walked into the apartment you shared with your best friend since childhood, John Lennon.

You frowned when you didn't get an answer. He must not be home then. You sat your purse and keys down on the table. Just as you walked down the hallway to use the bathroom, you heard strange grunting noises coming from John's room. Your face warmed up immediately. He must have a girl friend over. You carefully tip toed past his bedroom, careful not to disturb the couple from their activity. His door was open all the way.

"Oh Y/N!" You freeze when you heard John moaned out your name. Okay wait a second. Why would John being moaning your name while he's shagging a girl. You very quietly poke your head in, your curiousity getting the best of you.

John was alone. He was laying down on his bed, completely naked. He groans and throws his head back as he pumps his hand up and down his cock. "I'm so fucking close, Y/N." He growls.

You feel a tingling sensation in the pit of your stomach as you watched your best friend pleasuring himself. Unknowingly, one of your hands travel down your body and slips underneath your skirt and panties. You begin rubbing yourself, biting down on your lip, trying not to moan.

"Fuck!" You watch as John suddenly comes all over his hand and belly. You let out a loud gasp.

"Shit!" John quickly covers himself up with his shirt. You quickly take your hand out of your skirt. You've been caught. 'Oh my god im such a creep'

"I'm s-s-sorry!" You stammer, backing away slowly until your back bumped against the hallway wall. You quickly run to your room and close the door. You couldn't believe you just did that.