{naughty girl continued}

Surprise! Part 2! Enjoy:)

--

"Oh daddy! I said i was sorry!" You cried out as John spanked your bottom hard. He had you completely tied down to the bed with your ass up in the air.

"Naughty girls get what they deserve. Start counting. If you mess up just once, we're starting all over again."

You nod.

SLAP

"O-one." You moaned out. "How many?"

"As many as i see fit."

9 spanks later, your bottom was completely sore. John gave you one last spank. "Good girl. You did very well." He stroked your hair and planted a wet kiss on the back of your neck.

"Do i get an award for being good?" You lifted your head up off the pillow.

"Suck my cock and ill think about it." John gruffly replied and started untieing your hands. Once you were set free, john sat up in a sitting position. He wrapped his hand around his hard cock and started stroking it lightly.

You crawled over and sat on his knees. He smirked at you as he lets go of his cock. You wrapped your own hand around it and started pumping. "Mm fuck baby girl. Suck it." John moaned in a commanding tone. "I want to be in that pretty mouth of yours."

You nodded. You replace your hand with your mouth. You hollow out your cheeks so you can engulf all of him into your mouth. John groans as the tip of his cock hits back of your throat. He grabs ahold of your hair and starts lightly thrusting his hips up, fucking your mouth gently. You hum and bob your head faster. You make sure your teeth scrapped up against his sensitive tip.

"Shit baby girl!" John groaned loudly and threw his head back. "I'm about to come."

You sucked harder and with your free hand, you took his testes in your hand and began massaging them. John lost it. He started wildly thrusting his hips causing you to gag. He yelled out your name as he released in your mouth. He slipped out of your mouth as you swallowed his bitter liquid.

"Do i get my award now?"

John nods. He grabbed your hips and flipped you so that he was on top. He massaged your breasts with one hand as the other traveled down between your bodies. You gasped as he inserts a finger inside you. He pumped it in and out a steady pace as he kissed his way down your neck. You tangled your fingers through his messy mop top.

After a minute, he pulled his finger out and replaced it with his cock that was hard again. He quickly thrusted into you and started pounding into you. You screamed his name as you felt your walls tightening around his member.

"Come." He panted in your ear. "Daddy wants you to come."

And that's what you do. You moaned out his name as you exploded around his cock .