{dinner party}

Era: 1965
Smut

You were at a dinner party with John and the lads to celebrate the release of their new album, Rubber Soul.

You laughed at something Ringo had said and took a sip of your red wine when you felt John place his hand on your knee underneath the table. You looked over at him. He was chatting away with Paul, not paying you any attention. But you could see the smirk on his face. The bastard.

You continued to talk and eat when you felt John's hand slide up your thigh. You cursed silently to yourself for wearing a skirt tonight. You let out a small cough as you felt his hand slide up a little more. You bite down on your lip as his fingers teasingly slipped underneath your knickers.

You shot him a look but he was still chatting with Paul.

You felt his finger tease your entrance. You squirmed in your seat and coughed.

"Are you alright?" George asked you, causing everyone to look over at you.

"What? Yeah I'm- OHH!" You moaned as johns finger slipped into your pussy.

"Are you sure?" George looked at you strangely.

"Yeah, something just bit me. That's all." You said and shot another dirty look at John.

John began to pump his finger in and out of you slowly. You bite down on your lip and clenched your wine glass tighly, so tight that you were afraid you were going to break it.

"Love what has that wine glass ever done to you? You're strangling it." John said, a smug look on his face as he pumped his fingers faster.

You glared at him and clenched your jaw. "I need to be excused." You stood up causing Johns fingers to slip out of you. You watched as he brought his fingers up to his lips.

You go into the kitchen. You heard John excuse himself a minute later and he walked in, licking his fingers. "You taste devine."

"What the hell was that out there?" You hissed under your breath so nobody could hear you.

"Oh you know you were enjoying it love." John walked over and backed you up againist the counter. "I couldn't help myself. You look ravishing in this skirt. You should wear it more often."

Your breath hitched in your throat as he gently began to nip and suck at your neck and ground his hips againist you. You could feel how hard he was.

"I loved watching you skirm, biting your lip as you tried not to cry out my name as i fucked you with me fingers. That was so hot. I almost came in me trousers."

You moaned.

"I'm going to finish what i started. But this time with me cock." John growled lowly.

"J-John, we cant."

"The hell we cant." John growled once more and bent you over the counter. You felt him roughly tug your skirt and knickers down to your ankles and then hear the sound of a zipper being unzipped.

"Better hold on tight, sweetheart." John whispered before he slammed his entire member into you, so hard, you practically saw stars.

"Oh fuck!" You screamed, no longer giving a shit if the others could hear.

"Im going to fuck you so hard, you wont-"

"John? Y/N? Are you guys okay? We heard yelling." You hear George asked.

"We're fine. Leave us alone." John yelled over his shoulder. "Dont come in here unless you want to see me ass."

"Are you guys seriously fucking right now?"

"Why dont you come in here and find out for yourself? Piss off." John snarled as he started thrusting into you harder.

"Oh John." You cried out.

"Im fucking coming love." John moaned loudly in your ear as you felt him start to tense up behind you. He lets out a grunt as he came inside you.

He panted and continued to thrust as he rode out his climax. He kissed the back of your neck before pulling out. He grabbed your hips and turned you around so you were facing him. He dropped to his knees in front of you. Just as he was about to put his mouth on you, the kitchen door burst wide open. You screamed loudly and immeditely covered yourself up.

John stood up, looking rather annoyed. "We were in the middle of something." He glared over at the three other Beatles whos faces were bright red.

"Oh god! I just saw Johns dick." Ringo yelled and covered his eyes before he turned around. "I think im going to be sick."

"Lennon for christ sake!" George covered his eyes. "Put that thing away."

John bust out laughing as he pulled up his boxers and trousers. "Well thats what you get for interupting us."

"We eat in here you know." Paul said blankly, but you could see he was fighting back an amused smirk. You refused to look any of them in the eyes.

"I was eating something or well i was about to. Isnt that right, love?" John nudged you, winking.

"Shut up John."