{party}

Era: 1965
Smut

You were at a party that was being thrown by your best friend and her fiancé Paul. They've been together a little over a year now and had just recently gotten engaged.

You poured yourself a cup of beer just as one of Paul's friends stumbled over to you. "Hello love." He slured at you, clearly drunk.

"Hello. John right?" You held out your hand for him to shake. He nodded and smirked. "Yeah, thats me. Friend of the soon to be bride i assume?" He brought your hand up to his lips and kissed it. You blushed.

"Yep. Been friends since high school."

"That's nice." John nodded. "So you seeing anyone?" He yelled in your ear as the music got louder.

You shook your head. "No. Just got out of a relationship."

"Oh. That's too bad. Pretty bird, like yourself. You know what i mean?"

You bit down on your lip and nodded. You looked over and saw your best friend grinning over at you. Ever since you broke up with Adam, she's been trying to set you up with one of Paul's friends.

"Are you seeing anyone?"

"Nope." He popped the P. "I'm single ready to mingle." He shot you a wink and poured himself a cup of whiskey. "You should try this love. Its way better than boring ol beer."

"I'm not much of a whiskey person.."

"Ahh come on." John pouted at you. You thought he looked ridiciously adorable. You sighed and gave in.

"Oh alright. I suppose so." You downed the rest of your beer and John filled your empty cup up halfway with the whiskey. You slowly brought the plastic cup up to your lips and took a sip. You Immediately started coughing. The bitter unfamilar liquid burned your throat.

"You okay there?" John chuckled.

"That shit is nasty!" You exclaimed. "I think ill stick to boring ol beer."

--

As the night progressed, you slowly become drunk. So drunk that you end up in the upstairs bathroom with John. He pushed you up against the door and kissed you roughly. You wrapped your legs around his waist and your arms around his neck.

"Fuck, you're so sexy." He growled against your neck. He quickly unbottoned your blouse and yanked it off you. He shoved two of his fingers inside you after pushing your panties out of the way. "So fucking wet."

You moaned and threw your head back as John pumped his fingers in and out of you.

"So tight too." John moaned and bit at your neck. He pumped his fingers faster.

"Oh shit." You gasped out as pleasure hit you every time his fingers brushed up againist your gspot.

"I'm so hard right now."

"Let me take care of that for you." You slurred and looked down at the bulge in his trousers.

A smirk appeared on John's face and he nodded. "Can't say no to that." He took his fingers out of you slowly, which caused you to whimper at the loss.

You shook your head, deciding to take charge and you push him until his back hit the wall which only turned him on even more.

"Fiesty little thing." He growled as his chocolate brown eyes darkened even more as you got down on your knees in front of him. You unbottoned his trousers and zipped them down.

"Suck me off." He groaned as you reached your hand in and wrapped it around his swollen cock. "Don't be a fucking tease."

You pulled him out and moved your hand up and down his cock a couple times for good measure before you slowly slid him into your mouth.

"Holy shit." John groaned loudly.

You giggled and pulled your mouth away. "Shhhh." You put your finger up to your lips. "Don't want anyone coming up here."

John growled in frustration and yanked you back up.

You pouted at him. "What?"

He walked you over to the sink. He grabbed you by the hips and propped you up on it. He spread your legs apart and stepped in between them. Just as he was about to enter you, the bathroom door threw open.

"Oh shit!" It was Paul. He stared at John and you in shock.

You quickly pulled up your panties and skirt as john tucked himself back into his trousers still hard as a rock.

"Paul baby, what's-" Your best friend suddenly appeared besides Paul. "Oh my god."

"Thanks guys." John deadpanned.

"Let's leave these two alone Paulie." Your best friend started tugging at Paul's shirt. They soon disappeared back down the stairs.

If you weren't so plastered right now, you'd be horrified at being walked in on. John and you looked at each other for a few seconds before you both burst out into laughter

"Let's continue this at my place?" John asked.

"Lead the way."