{happy birthday}

Era: 1963
Smut

It was your boyfriend John's 23rd birthday. You decided to go out and dye your hair blonde like his favorite model, Bridget Bardot. Afterwards you went to a adult store and purchased sexy lingerie.

You were in your bathroom fixing your hair and applying red lipstick on your plump lips when you heard the front door open and close.

"Hello?" You heard John's voice. You smiled. He was finally home.

"Love? Are you home?"

"I'm in the bathroom! I'll be out in a second. I have a surprise for you!" You giggled as you smiled at yourself in the mirror. The lingerie you chose was black lace with little bows. It barely covered your nipples and arse. You knew John was going to like it. You took a few deep breathes before stepping out of the bathroom. You walked out in the living room where John was.

"Hi baby. Did you have fun with the lads today?" You purred in your most seductive voice and did a sexy pose with your hand on your hip.

"Yeah, i- holy shit!" John gaped at you. You watch as he roamed his eyes up and down your exposed body hungrily.

"Well what do you think? Do I look like Bridget Bardot?" You walked over to him.

"I fucking love it. Is this my surprise?" He smirked.

"Yes."

"Best birthday gift ever." He growled. He grabbed you by the hips and pulled you into him. He grinded his erection against you. "You're so fucking sexy."

You giggled against his lips.

"As much as I love this on you, I think I'll love it even more if it was off you" He started tugging the nightgown off you, being careful not to rip it.

"You can fuck me in any position you want." You purred in his ear, your hands going down to his belt. "You're the birthday boy."

"You're killing me woman." John groaned as you unbuckled his built and unzipped his trousers. You push them down his thick thighs. His cock sprung free as soon as you pulled his trousers down.

You gasped. "No underwear? You naughty boy." You giggle, getting down on your knees in front of him. "You want me to suck your cock, Johnny?"

"Yes. Suck my cock." He grunted, pushing his hips forward. You opened your mouth so he could slide his dick inside. He slowly began fucking your mouth. His hands found their way into your hair. You gagged slightly as you deep throated him.

"Fuck! I love fucking your pretty little mouth."

You groaned at his words and continued bobbing your head up and down. With your hands, you tugged at his balls. He nearly lost it. You felt them tightening.

"Stop." He gasped , stepping back. His cock fell out of your mouth. He helped you stand up. He led you to the couch. He sat down. "I want you to ride me and then I want to fuck you from behind."

"Whatever you want, birthday boy." You giggled and slowly sank down onto his cock. Both of you let out joint moans of pleasure. You began riding him. Your breasts bounced in front of his face. John gently took them in his hands and massaged them causing you to moan and throw your head back. You moved faster.

"Fuck." John groaned, his hands go to your hips. The sound of skin coming together fills the room, the couch began to move a little from your movements.

"I'm so close!" You whimper, your hand goes down to your clit. You began rubbing it furiously. You could even feel johns cock sliding in and out of you. Little gasps and mewls escaped from your lips. You were so close. Suddenly John flips you around so that you were on your hand and knees. He thrusted his cock back inside you from behind and began pounding into you.

"Fuck!" You screamed, burying your face in the arm of the couch. You felt the pressure building in the pit of your stomach. And before you knew it, you were crying out John's name as you exploded around his cock.

"I'm coming." John announced a couple minutes later. His cock twitched inside you once, twice, before you felt warmth as he emptied his warm liquids. He collapsed against you. "Best birthday gift ever." He gasped and kissed the back of your sweaty neck.