{naughty girl}

Era: 1966
Smut

You groaned in pain/pleasure as John smacked your left ass cheek. You were on your hands and knees on the bed.

"Say it." He commanded in a husky tone.

"No." You smirked.

SLAP

John slapped your other ass cheek, this time harder. He grabbed your hair and yanked it back causing you to let out a loud hiss.

"Tell daddy you want him to fuck you." John growled lowly in your ear, sending a shiver down your spine. John's hot breath hit the back of your neck, giving you goosebumps.

"No." You purred. You loved defying him. To prove it, you pressed your ass up againist his dick. You earned a groan and another slap on the ass in response.

"You're being a naughty girl."

"Punish me daddy."

John suddenly flipped you around and pinned you against the mattress. "Stay still and don't even think about moving."

"Yes daddy."

John gets up and walks over to the closet. He grabs a couple of things and walks back over. He grabbed your hands and quickly tied them up with one of his many ties and then placed a blindfold over your eyes. Then you heard a clicking sound and something buzzing.

A vibrator.

John teasingly puts the head of the vibrator at your entrance. You yelped as you felt the vibration. He slowly slid it inside you. You moaned at the intrusion and tried moving your hands. John started to pump the vibrator in and out at an achingly slow pace. You felt your walls clench around the toy. "Fuck." You whimpered.

"Does that feel good baby girl?" John purred and kissed the back of your neck.

"Y-yes."

"Yes what?" He pulled the vibrator out of you and you groaned at the loss.

"Yes daddy. It feels so good! Please." You begged him.

He slid the vibrator back inside you. "Yess god!" You moaned loudly as it hit your gspot. "Fuck." The tingling sensation in your lower belly gets more intense. John pulled the vibrator back out of you. Just as you opened your mouth to protest, something hard and warm replaced the vibrator. John pinned your tied up hands above your head as he began to thrust inside you.

"Shit love." John moaned and began to bite at your neck. John continued pounding his aching cock inside you and as soon as you were finally about to explode, john pulled his cock out of you. He yanked the blindfold off you. You stared up into his brown eyes that were dark and clouded over with lust.

"Daddy why did you stop? I was so close." You whined, feeling the throbbing in your core.

"You were a naughty girl. You don't get to come. You're going to suck me cock now."

"Please daddy. I'm sorry ive been naughty. I really want to come. Please. I'm so close."

"Alright, i suppose you can." John kissed you and thrusted his cock back inside you.

"Can you untie my hands?" You panted .

"Okay." John paused and quickly undid the tie and throws it onto the floor. Your hands go right to his back and he resumed his thrusting.

"John!" You screamed as his cock found your gpot and exploited it. "Johnny. I'm close." Your breathing got heavier as you neared your release. You sank your nails into his back.

John groaned and pounded into you harder. The headboard of the bed slammed up against the wall. A few minutes pass before John's cock began twitching violently inside you. He bit down on your breast as he came, releasing his hot fluids inside your pussy. He pulled out just as you were about to come, again!

"Why?"

"You think I'd let you come after you've been naughty?" John chuckled and grabbed his boxers off the bedroom floor.

"But you said-"

"I changed my mind. Now im going out to use the loo. You better not touch yourself." John got out of bed. Just as he was leaving the room, you grabbed one of the pillows and threw it at the back of his head.

He paused and turned around. "Now you've done it little girl."