{back together}

Era: 1969
Smut

"You're being selfish, Y/N. You can't take my child away from me."

"Oh the hell I can't. If you can recall John, I have full custody of Julian. I don't see why you care, considering you abandoned him for your side slut."

"Don't call Yoko that!" John slammed his fist down on the table.

"You didn't even try to fight for Julia. All you cared about was getting dope and your monkey. You dont care about Jules at all."

"That is not true! I love Julian. Hes me son." John yelled and got in your face.

"You have a very funny way of showing it then." You snorted.

John glared at you. The tension between you and your ex husband was so thick you could slice it with a knife. John suddenly grabbed your face and slammed his lips down onto yours. He backed you up against the wall and pulled his mouth from yours. He started attacking your neck with bites and kisses.

You knotted your hands through his long shaggy hair. His beard scraped against your neck.

"I hate you so much." You moaned as he licked your sweet spot.

"Hate ye too love." He grinded his hips against yours and made sure you could feel his erection. "Fuck I need ye so much."

"Then fucking take me you asshole." You groaned with a pant.

John yanked down your skirt and smirkes when he saw that you weren't wearing any underwear. "Ye dirty girl. No knickers I see."

"Nope."

John inserted one of his long fingers inside your core and started to pump it in and out of you.

"Fuck!" You whimpered as you felt him curl his finger inside you.

"Ye like me fucking ye tight little cunt with me finger?" John hissed into your ear.

You moan.

"I bet ye wish it was me cock inside you."

"Y-yes!"

John pulled his finger out. You panted heavily as you watched him unbotton his trousers. He pulled his cock out and rubbed it againist your clit. "Ye want me to fuck ye darling?"

"Yes! Fuck the shit out of me you piece of shit!" You growled through clenched teeth.

John positioned the tip of his cock at your entrance and thrusted all the way into you.

"Condom John!" You yelled. You did not want this bastard knocking you up again.

"Fuck the bloody condom! I didnt bring any with me." John growled and started to pound himself into you.

"God!" You scream.

"My name is John darling." John bit your neck. "Scream me name!"

"Fuck you!"

John chuckled and his hot breath tickled at your neck. "Fuck i missed ye! I forgot how fucking tight you were around me cock."

His cock hit all your sensitive spots. As much as you hated to admit it, you missed him too. Hell you still loved him even after all the shit he had put you through the past year and a half and him cheating on you with that japanese whore.

You felt the pressure building in your lower belly. John's pace soon became sloppy and he pounded his fist againist the wall. "Fucking hell!" He shouted, his cock twitching inside you. His body tensed and he spilled his warm seed inside you. You clenched your walls around his still twitching cock and exploded all over him.

John kissed your neck before he pulled his softening member out of you.

"Fuck." You panted.

"I still love ye Y/N." John admitted quietly as he stroked your hair. "That's why I came over."

"What about Yoko? How do I know that you're not just saying this to fuck with my head again."

"I realized I made a huge mistake leaving you for her. She doesn't love me, just me money. I left her. I love you and Jules. I want to be a family again. Please darling. I'm sorry for hurting ye."

After thinking it over for a few minutes you decided he was being sincere. "Alright. I'll take you back."

A huge grin spread across johns face and he tried to kiss you but you put a hand on his chest. "BUT, you have to promise me you won't cheat on me ever again."

"I promise darling." John tried to kiss you again.

"I'm not finished."

John grunted.

"Promise me you'll get a haircut and shave that damn beard. You look like the hippie version of jesus."

John chuckled. "I will. Now will ye shut yer gob so I can kiss ye?""

"Okay."