{caught in the act}

Era: 1964
Smut

"John, no we cant. Not here." You pulled away from your boyfriend who had been insisting that I'd be a good idea to shag on the kitchen counter.

"Why not, love?" John pouted at you, his bottom lip, jutting out as he gave you puppy dog eyes.

"Well for starters, the kitchen counter is where we make food, not love. And second, anyone could walk in on us!"

You and John shared a flat with his best mates and band mates. And you did not want any of them to see you naked.

"Nobodys home but us, Y/N. And we can clean it after were done, ye know. Theyll never know." John went back to sucking on your neck.

You moaned. "Alright, i guess-" You didn't get the chance to finish when john laid you back on the counter and started tugging down your skirt and panties.

"John, calm down." You giggled as he threw them to the floor. You watched as he quickly unzipped his trousers and pulled them down along with his boxers until his hard member sprung out and slapped againist his stomach.

"The lads wont be home for a while so we have time. Maybe we can have round 2 up againist the fridgerator." He wigged his eyebrows at you.

You snorted. "Youre lucky we're even going to do it on this counter."

John winked and quickly lined himself up at your entrance. He thrusted himself inside you with one powerful thrust.

You screamed. "Oh fuck! John, harder. Go harder!"

John started to quickly pound into you. He tightened his grip on your hips. "Christ, you're so bloody tight." He groaned through clenched teeth.

"Only for you, Johnny. Oh fuck!" You sobbed as waves of pleasure continue to hit you with every thrust.

You two are too caught up in the moment to see the kitchen door swing open.

Suddenly you heard something drop and a loud "Holy shit!"

You looked up and scream. George was standing over by the door with a shocked expression on his face.

John didn't stop fucking you. "Get out Harrison." He barks.

"Im sorry! I didnt see anything!" George quickly left the kitchen.

You were beyond mortified. You knew this was going to happen. "John, stop!"

John groaned in protest but pulled out of you. You quickly grabbed your panties and skirt off the floor and put them back on.

"Whyd we have to stop?" John frowned. His cock was still hard.

You shot him a 'are you kidding me' look. "George just walked in on us doing it on the counter, John! And you just continued fucking me like it was no big deal that one of your mates just walked in on us!"

John shrugged and yanked up his boxers and trousers. "Yeah, so?"

"He saw me naked!"

"Technically, no he didnt love. You were wearing your blouse and he couldnt see the bottom half."

"You're a pig, John."

--