{Chiswick}

Era: 1966
Smut

Paperback writer era john is my favorite.

☆☆☆

You hummed softly to yourself as you strolled through the gardens at Chiswick House.

It was a beautiful day out. The sun shined brightly above and the birds chirped loudly. There was a gentle breeze.

Your husband and The Beatles were busy working on promo videos for their new songs. You sat down on a bench and relaxed. You leaned your head back and closed your eyes as you inhaled the spring breeze. You just enjoyed being outdoors.

A few minutes later you felt a pair of hands rest on your shoulder. You smiled and reopened your eyes. "Hi love. Done already?"

"Not quite. I noticed you disappeared and wanted to find out where you went." John said and took off his sunglasses. He squinted as his eyes adjusted to the bright sun.

"Sorry love. I didn't want to get in the way of filming. You should go back."

"We're taking a 15 minute break so I'm in no hurry. Are you trying to get rid of me?" He teased, pouting down at you.

"No of course not johnny. Come sit down next to me." You patted the empty spot besides you.

"Yes mame." John walked over and sat down. You turned your head and smiled at him. He looked incredibly sexy today, more so than usual. He was wearing one of his many black turtlenecks ,a pair of green corduroy trousers that you noticed hugged his thighs rather nicely and a black suit jacket with gray lapels.

"Since you got 15 minutes to spare, why don't we take a quick scroll?" You suggested.

"Or we could do something else." John smirked and placed his hand on your thigh.

"Really John?" You shook your head at him and fought back a giggle.

"I don't see why not." John looked around. "Nobody but us here. And I've seen how you've been looking at me all bloody afternoon."

"Well i can't help it. My husband is bloody gorgeous." You blushed.

"He must be to score a pretty little thing like yourself as his wife." John teased and inched his hand up further.

"What if one of the guys come looking for you?" You gulped as he continued sliding his hand up your thigh. It stopped right below where your skirt ended.

"I don't think they will." John leaned over and started to nibble at your ear as his hand slipped underneath your skirt.

"Shit." You let out a curse as you felt his fingers tug at your lace panties. John hummed against your ear. "Christ, you're a proper little minx. So wet already."

"I've been wet all day." You admitted. "Since this morning actually."

"You should've told me that before we left Kenwood." John tsked and his fingers slipped underneath your damp panties. You let out a pleasurable moan as he swiped his finger across your entrance. John moved his mouth away from your ear and focused on your neck. He gently slipped two of his fingers inside you.

"John." You moaned.

"You like that don't you?" John growled in your ear before taking your earlobe into his mouth and sucking on it. He pumped his fingers in and out of your pussy faster.

"Yes. You know i do." You panted and felt the muscles in your legs tighten. "Let me." You looked down and saw the bulge in his trousers.

John nodded. With shaky hands you leaned over and unzipped his trousers. He lifted his hips up off the bench so that you could slide them down his thick muscular thighs. His cock sprung free. You groaned and wrapped your hand around it.

"Fuck babe." John growls, still fucking you with his fingers. You slowly start to stroke him. "That's it. Wank me cock." He curled his fingers inside you.

"Johnny." You started yanking him harder, trying to match the pace of his fingers.

After a few minutes, john pulled his fingers out of you. He took your hand off his shaft and got down on the ground on his knees in front of you. He grabbed your legs and threw them up over his shoulders. He scooted forward and leaned his head down.

You squealed loudly when you felt his wet tongue on you. He licked your pussy up and down a few times before he took your clit into his mouth. With his free hand, he wrapped his fist around his cock and started to tug.

"Johnny!" You moaned. The sight of his head in between your thighs and him masturbting while his tongue worked its magic on you turned you on even more. You felt the pressure building in your belly and you knew right away that you weren't far away from releasing.

John moaned against you as his hand beat off his cock.

"I'm ahh so close!" You panted, tightening your grip on the arm of the bench.

"Come for me you little minx." John mumbled, inserting a finger back inside you.

"John!" You shouted and released all over his face. John sucked up all your juices before pulling away. He looked up at you. His brown eyes were clouded over. He waited patiently as you came down from your orgasm.

"So fucking hot." He mumbled and continued to move his hand up and down his pulsing cock.

"Let me." You gasped, still trying to catch your breath.

John nodded and lets go of his cock. You got down on your knees in front of your husband. Your knees dug into the ground but you didn't care.

You grabbed his cock once more. You twirled your tongue againist his sensitive tip.

"Come on love. I only have a few minutes left. Don't bloody tease me. I don't want to explain to the lads why i have a throbber." John pleaded.

You nodded and slowly slid every inch of him inside your mouth. John groaned as you bobbed your head up and down. With your free hand, you massaged his balls.

"Jesus love. You have no idea how fucking hot you look right now. I want to take you so bad." John whines, throwing his head back. "Stupid bloody videos."

You moaned at his words and continue sucking him off. He tensed a few minutes later. He yells your name as he twitches and releases his bitter white liquid down your throat. You happily swallow all he had to offer.

You took him out of your mouth. He pulled you up and kissed you rather roughly. He grabbed your arse and pushed you againist his hardening dick. Just as he was about to push himself inside you, his name was being called.

"God damn it. Bloody bastard." A string of curses left his mouth as he gently pulled you off his lap. He yanked his trousers back up but didn't bother rezipping them. You don't say anything to him about it.

"We are definitely continuing this on the ride back home." John growled and kissed you once more.

"Can't wait love."