{movie theatre}

Era: 1963
Smut

You were at the movies watching the latest Elvis Presley movie. Your boyfriend John was a huge fan of Mr.Presley. He styled his hair just like elvis and even dressed him. You thought it was pretty cute.

You yawned and rest your head on johns shoulder, smiling in content. He kissed your head and wrapped his arm around you and let you snuggle up against him. "Ey, theres no yawning allowed during an Elvis Presley movie." He joked.

"I'm sorry love. I'm just tired." You yawn once more. "Its not my fault you kept me up last night."

John smirked. "I know a way to wake you up."

You immedietly sat up. You eyed his cup that was resting in his lap suspiciously. "Don't you dare." You warned.

He chuckled. "No, no love." He set his cup, after he took a sip out of it in the cup holder. "I was thinking more along the lines of this." He pulled you onto his lap.

You blush. "Are you crazy? We can't do that in here!" You hissed underneath your breath.

"Why not love?" John pouted up at you and plays with the waistband of your pants. "I think itll be fun and plus nobody is here but us and a couple of teenagers who are busy sucking each others faces off." John nodded at the group of teenagers a couple rows down from you, making out.

"The movie. You begged me to come see it with you."

"I can always come with the lads and see it." John leaned forward and starts sucking on the nip of your neck. You moaned and ran your hands through his hair that was coated in hair gel. He grinded his hips up against yours. You could feel his hardness. John slowly pulled your pants down to your knees. "Sit up for a second." He grunted.

You sighed and did as told. John quickly unzipped his trousers and pulled his throbbing dick out. He grabbed your hips and slowly lowered you down on him.

"Oh." You moaned, biting down on your lip hard. John licked your shoulder as he slowly rocked his hips up into you. You tightened your grips on the arm of the chair. You focused on the screen as John gently bounced you up and down his cock.

"If those damn teenagers weren't here, id lay you back and fuck the shit out of you." John grunted in your ear. You groaned at his words.

"You feel so good. This is so fucking hot." John quickened pace a little. Moans and gasps escaped from your lips. "Uhh!" You cry out, throwing your head back on his shoulder. Thankfully the sound of Elvis singing drowned out your noises of pleasure. You weren't exactly being quiet.

"Shit!" John growled. "I can't take it anymore." He lifted you up off him. "Lay down on the floor." He commanded.

You stared at him. "You want me to lay down on the dirty floor?'

"Just do it. Come on."

"Alright." You sigh and did as told. John climbed on top of you. He threw your legs around his hip before thrusting into you again.

"Fuck!" You shouted.

"You're so fucking tight." John grunts. He kissed you roughly and started pounding into you. You clawed the floor. "John!"

"That's right love. Scream me fucking name."

You gasped, your eyes rolled into the back of your head as you finally reach your peak. You exploded around your boyfriend's penis. He followed suit a few minutes later. He quickly pulled out of you and came all over your stomach and the floor. He collapsed against you. "That was great love. We should do this more often."