{jealous girl}

Era: 1965
Smut

--

You watched as your boyfriend flirted with a female fan as he signed something for her. She giggled loudly at something he said and put her hand on his chest and that's when you saw red.

How dare that woman put her hand on your man! You stormed over to him. "Johnny, I'm tired. Lets go." You pouted at your boyfriend. You were lying of course, you weren't really tired. You shot the female fan a glare.

"Alright. There you go lovey." John smiled at the fan.

"Thank you so much! I can't wait to show my friends. They're going to be so jealous." The fan squealed a little too loudly.

John chuckled.

"Bye!" You chirped and started to drag your famous boyfriend into the hotel.

As soon as you entered your hotel room. John turned to you with a frown as he closed the door. "What the hell was that back there?"

"She was flirting with you right in front of me, knowing damn well that I'm your girlfriend."

"She was just being friendly, love."

"Sure she was." You rolled your eyes. "You were flirting with her too!" You accused him.

"I wasn't!" John argued. "I was just being friendly."

"Yeah, sure you were. And I'm the queen of England."

"You're being ridiculous." John shot back at you.

"You made her fucking giggle!"

"I wasn't fucking flirting with her! You know I don't fucking need this right now. I think I'm going to sleep in Georges room tonight." John opened the door to leave, but you quickly closed it and shoved him against it. You got down on your knees in front of him and began to unbuckle his trousers.

"What are you-"

"Shut up!" You snapped at him and pushed his trousers and boxers down to his knees. You wrapped your hand around his flacid dick and started pumping it until it fully hardened in your hand.

"Fuck!" John grunted. You replaced your hand with your mouth. You start bobbing your head back and forth. John groaned and you felt him tug at your hair. "Shit! I should get you jealous more often."

You massaged his ballsack with your hands while you continue sucking him off. You felt him twitch inside your mouth a few seconds later.

"Fuck, stop!" He gasped. You pulled your mouth away and looked up at him. "What? You wish it was the blonde tramp sucking your cock instead of me, dont you?"

John grunted in response. "Don't." He grabbed your shoulders and pulls you up onto your feet. He pinned you against the wall and tugged your skirt and panties down your long legs. He slid inside you a few seconds later, both of you let out joint moans of pleasure.

"You're the only girl for me." John mumbles and started thrusting into you. "Your pussy is the only pussy I will ever want me cock to be inside of."

You moaned at his words and sunk your nails into his shoulders.

"I'm going to fuck you until you can understand that." He growled and started pounding into you.

"Fuck!" You screamed.

"I'm yours. And I will forever be yours." John licked your shoulders. "I love you so much."

"I love you t-oooh!" You groaned, feeling his cock hitting deep inside you.

"Me cock is yours and your cunt is all mine. Me cock is the only cock that will ever fuck you."

"Yes, yes!"

"I love you my little jealous girl." John kissed your neck as he finally came inside you.