{losing your viginity}

Era: 1958
Smut

You decided to lose your virginity to your boyfriend John on the night of your 17th birthday.

" Are you sure love? We don't have to do this if you don't want to." John whispered, stroking your cheek with his fingers.

You bit your lip and shook your head. "No, I'm ready, John. I'm ready to give myself to you."

He smiled down at you. "Okay." He leaned his head down and kissed you lovingly as you felt him move his hips. You groaned as you felt him poking your thigh. He reached down and grabbed his cock and lined it up at your entrance. He slowly started to push inside you and you feel your insides stretch to adjust to his size. It hurt a little. You felt him reach your hymen. He stopped moving and pulled his mouth away from yours. "You ready?"

You nodded and braced yourself for the pain. He broke your hymen and pushed the rest of the way in. You felt a burning sensation down there and a couple tears fell down your cheeks. You weren't expecting it to hurt this much.

John paused inside you, staying absolutely still as he let you adjust to him being inside you for the first time. He kissed your tears away and apologized for hurting you.

"I'm sorry love, we can stop if you want."

You shook your head. "No!"

He chuckled. "Alright. Tell me when you're ready."

A few minutes later, you wiggled your hips causing John to moan loudly. "I'm ready. You can start moving now."

John nodded eagerly and started thrusting at a slow pace since this was your first time. The pain slowly starts to go away with each thrust.

"Oh." You moaned as you feel his cock rub againist your walls. You weren't expecting sex to feel this nice. Now you could understand why some people were addicted to it. You digged your nails into his lower back. "Harder please."

John picked up his pace and his hips were now slamming into you almost violently. The headboard of his bed banged up against the wall and the mattress underneath you squeaked loudly.

"Christ love." John moaned and buried his face in the crook of your neck. "You're so tight. Your pussy was made for me."

Your eyes rolled back into your head. His dirty talking turned you on so much. A few minutes later John started grunting loudly and his thrusting soon became sloppy and out of rthymn. "I'm oh bloody hell I'm-Fuck!" He yelled, his body tensed above you and suddenly you felt warmth. John shook as he let out a choked groan as he came.

He collapsed on top of you, panting. You smiled tiredly and ran your fingers through his wet hair. You didn't even care that you didn't orgasm. The look on John's face while he climaxed was good enough for you.

"Oh Y/N! You didn't get to come. I'm a selfish swine, here let me."

You felt john reach his hand down between your bodies and begin rubbing your clit with his index finger. You hissed at how sensitive you were down there. "Johnny, it's okay. I'm really sore and sensitive right now."

"Are you sure?"

"You can make it up to me later."

"God, I fucking love you!"

You giggled. "I love you too, Johnny."

"Happy birthday baby."