{threesome}

Era: 1963
Smut.

---

"That's it. Good little bird. Suck his cock." Your boyfriend John breathed in your ear as you gave his best friend Paul a blowjob.

"Fuck. Her mouth feels so good. Yer a lucky bastard, Lennon." Paul hissed and threw his head back in pleasure as you continued to bob your head up and down.

"I know, aren't I?" John smirked. You moaned when you felt him spread your legs open. He knelt in between them and swept a finger across your folds. "You're so wet. Does sucking Paulies cock make you wet love?'

You nodded.

"Naughty little bird." John slapped your ass which caused you to groan. "Do you know what happens to naughty birds? They get punished."

You whimpered at his words.

You felt him position himself behind you. "Im going to punish you so hard. Later. But now, I'm going to fuck ye." With that being said, John thrusted his hard cock inside you.

You screamed but it came out muffled as you had a dick in your mouth. Paul grunted as he thrusted his hips forward. His tip hit the back of your throat and you gag.

John gripped onto your hips tighter. "Christ, yer so tight."

"I bet her cunt feels as nice as her mouth does." Paul groaned.

"It does mate." John grunted as he thrusted into you harder.

"Fuck!" Paul groaned. "Mind if I have a turn?"

John stopped thrusting. "I'll allow it as long as Y/N wants to. Do ye want paulie to fuck ye love?" He asked you.

You nodded, Paul's member still in your mouth. John pulled out of you and paul and him changed positons.

"Open love." John demanded. You nodded and opened your mouth and he slid his dick in. You felt Paul position himself at your entrance and he gently slides into you. You whimpered. He was a little smaller than John but felt just as good.

"Oh Christ." Paul cursed as he thrusted all the way into you.

John pulled at your hair as he fucked your mouth.

"Yer right. Her cunt feels so nuch better than her mouth."

"Don't get used to it McCartney. This is a one time thing." John firmly reminded his friend and band mate.

"Oh hell. I'm so close already." Paul panted as he smacked his hips into you harder.

John grabbed onto your hair and continued thrusting his hips until he let out a choked grunt. "Fuck. I'm coming." He released his hot fluids in your mouth and pulled his softening member out. You swallowed his cum, choking a little because there was alot of it.

You felt Paul tense up behind you a minute later. "Im coming!" He choked out.

"Pull out of her. I dont want you to get my bird up the duff." John demanded.

Paul nodded and quickly pulled.out of you. He releases all over your thighs. Paul collapsed besides you, exhausted. "Wow! That was bloody marvelous." He exclaimed with a giant grin on his face.

"Yeah, yeah. Now bugger off." John dismissed him.

Paul quickly got up and got dressed. He gave you a quick wink before leaving.

John turned to you, a smirk on his face. "Time for your punishment, now, my love."

---

Sorry if this sucks lmao. This was my first attempt at writing a threesome;)