{backseat}

Era: 1959
Smut

--

You ran your hand through your boyfriend's hair that was styled up in an Elvis like quiff as you two made out heavily in the backseat of your car. You had just picked him up from a club where he and his band, the silver beatles, had just gotten done playing.

The zipper of his leather pants rubbed up against your pantie covered clit.

"Fuck me you're so fucking gorgeous." He growled, pulling his mouth away from yours and started attacking your neck.

"John." You sighed in pleasure. He began grinding his bulge against you as he sucked and bit at your neck. You were sure you were going to have a hickey necklace by the end of the night.

John's hands traveled down your body and slipped underneath your skirt and knickers. You let out a gasp as he roughly inserted a finger inside of your vagina and began pumping in and out at a steady pace.

"Johnny." You whimpered, closing you eyes. You sank your nails into the back of his neck.

"You like that don't you my sexy little bird?"

"Mmhmm! Shit!" Squeals and pants escaped from your parted lips as your boyfriend fucked you with his finger. A few seconds later he inserted a second finger inside and curled them. You let out a loud mewl. He pulled them out a few minutes later. You watched, panting heavily as he brought his fingers that were covered with your juices up to his lips and sucked your juices up.

"Mm you taste good. I can't wait to find out how you feel." He pushed your skirt and panties down your legs. Then he sat up a little so he could unzip his leather trousers and pull his hard throbber out.

He climbed on top of you and positioned himself at your entrance. He smashed his lips down onto yours as he thrusted his cock inside you with one powerful thrust.

"Oh shit!" You screamed, grabbing onto the back of the drivers seat.

"Thats right baby. Let everyone know you're being fucked." John growled, grabbing at your breasts as he pounded into you. The car began to shake from how hard John was moving.

"Fuck!" You moaned. John lifted your leg and wrapped it around his hips. Due to sweat, his elvis like hairdo falls onto his forehead.

"Baby you feel so good." He moaned.

"I'm so close." You whined.

"Me too. Cum for me." John demanded. "Cum all over my cock like the horny little bird you are."

"Johnny!" You screamed, his words throwing you over the edge. Your walls clenched around his thrusting cock and you explode. Your eyes rolled into the back of your head as waves of euphoria hit you full force. The pleasure was so intense, you felt  like you were floating on a cloud.

John continued pounding his cock inside you, the car still rocking back and forth. You felt the pressure building in your belly for the second time.

"You're so fucking tight mm fuck! I'm fucking cumming uhh!" John tensed above you. You felt his cock twitch inside you. John shouted, pounding his fist against the fogged up window as he exploded, his warm semen flooding your insides. He collapsed on top you, a look of pure bless and satisfaction on his face. "I love you."

"I love you too." You slowly fell asleep with him still inside you.