{behind his back}

Era: 1964
Smut

Your breasts bounced around wildly as John fucked you from behind. You tightened your grip on the sheets as you cursed and moaned.

"Ye like me fucking ye from behind, luv?" John growled in your ear and picked up his pace a little. His cock was hitting all the right spots inside you.

"Oh fuck! You know i do!" You moaned loudly.

"Do i fuck ye better than him?" John panted  harshly, his hot breath hitting the back of your beck. His hands tightened their grip on your hips, holding you in place as he continued thrusting his hips.

The him he was referring to was your husband Paul who was also johns best mate. Paul and you've been together for a little over 4 years and married for 1.

You and John had recently just started sneaking around. You two have always been sexually attracted to one another. You were considering breaking up with Paul to be with John until Paul unexpectually popped the question to you one night. You had said yes even though you didnt want to be with him anymore.

"You know it." You purred and he suddenly pulled his cock out of you. You grinned, knowing what John wants you to do. He rolled over onto his back. You sat on his legs. His cock was stiff and leaking. You licked your lips and gave him a quick wink before taking his swollen length in your hand. You gave him a few short strokes just to tease him.

"Ye little whore." He growled at you. "Quit bloody teasing me and suck me cock."

"And if i dont?"

"Youll be punished." He narrowed his brown eyes at you causing you to giggle. "Now are ye going to be a good little bird and suck me cock? Or do i have to bend ye over me knee?"

"Ill be a good girl, daddy." You purr before taking him in your mouth.

"Shite!" He grunted and his hands immedietly found their way into your hair. You bobbed your head up and down his cock faster. Your hair smacked againist his thick thighs. With your free hand, you massaged his balls which drove him crazy with pleasure.

He threw his head back and yanked on your hair. "Im going to-oh bloody hell im going to cum!" You felt him twitch in your mouth. A few seconds later he emptied his load down your throat. You happily swallowed all he had to offer. You took him out of your mouth.

"Now its your turn."

You squealed as John grabbed you by the hips and quickly flipped you over so that you were laying on your back. Your eyes rolled into the back of your head as you felt his mouth descend down your body until the bedroom door suddenly opened. Your eyes snapped open when you heard your husbands voice. Fuck.

"Darling are you-WHAT THE FUCK?" Your husband yelled. You screamed in shock and pushed John off of you. He fell to the floor with a loud thump.

"Paul honey" You covered yourself up with the sheets. You werent expecting him to come home early. "Its not-"

"Oh dont give me that bullshit." He snapped and stormed over to the side of the bed. "You sonofabitch!" Paul screamed and started kicking John. "Fucking me wife behind me back!"

"Paul stop!" You screamed and grabbed onto his arm.

"Stop fucking touching me you little slut!" Paul snapped, turning his attention to you. He raised his hand and slapped you across the face. You stare at him in shock. Paul has never hit you before.

"Don't fucking touch her!" John growled and tackled Paul to the floor.

"Shes me wife! You fucking backstabbing said bastard!" John pinned Paul to the floor.

"Calm the fuck down McCartney." John spat. Paul glared up at him with hatred and anger in his eyes.

"I'm sorry ye had to find out this way. We were going to tell you."

"So this has been going on for a while now. How long?"

"A few weeks."

"I'm sorry Paul."

"Get off of me!" Paul squirmed and pushed John off him. He stood up and dusted himself off. Paul stared at you blankly. "I want ye to pack yer shit. I want ye out of here by tonight."

You nodded, biting your lip as the tears flowed down your face.

"I have nothing else to say to you." Paul looked between you and John. He slid his wedding ring off and threw it down on the floor before he left the bedroom.

You broke down crying. John was immediately at your side. "Its okay love. We can finally be together now." He kissed your head. "We don't have to sneak around anymore."