Chapter 2: The Date.

~Matt's POV~ 

This was it. I was finally going to ask her out after liking her for so long. She looked at me with her beautiful light brown eyes and that gorgeous smile.

"What is it Sanders?" She asked.

"Would you maybe wanna go out some time?" I asked.

~Jade's POV~

Holy shit. Matthew Sanders. Lead singer of Avenged Sevenfold is asking me out?!

"Of course, I'd love that." I said.

"Great." He said, smiling.

"I should probably head on home, Zacky could be worried." I said.

"Or, you could stay the night with me." Matt said, smiling.

"I mean I could but..." Then I got cut off.

"But what?" He asked, grabbing my hand.

"Let me call Zacky and let him know." I said, smiling.

"Hello?" He answers.

"Hey, I'm staying at Matt's for the night." I said.

"Is everything okay?" Zacky asked.

"Of course, just too tired to go home." I said.

"Alright sis, I love you." He said.

"I love you too." I said, hanging up.

"Now, where were we?" He asked.

"Hmmm, I don't know..." I said, smiling.

He pulled me in for a kiss. A KISS. I can't believe I'm kissing Matthew fucking Sanders. It felt so unreal, I had so many butterflies.

"How'd you like that?" He asked with a smile.

"I don't know, maybe we should try again just to be sure." I said, kissing him again.

Holy shit. I could die right now. Just think when I'm literally gonna be sleeping in his house tonight.

"I should get you to the guest room, unless..." Matt said.

"Unless...?" I asked, nervously.

"You would wanna come stay in my room with me?" He asked.

I felt lighting strikes down my chest. I'm gonna be sleeping with Matthew Sanders? M Shadows? Fuck yeah.

"Sure, if you'd like." I said calmly with a smile.

"Sweet, I'll grab you some sweatpants and a shirt to sleep in." He said.

"Thanks." I said, smiling.

Once I got changed in the bathroom I came into his bedroom to him making his bed. He never makes his bed. Am I that special to Matt?

"There you are. Always so beautiful." He said, smiling.

I started blushing and went into his arms, he was playing with my hair as I was laying on his bare chest, I had slept so much better than I ever had before. I felt so safe with him.

It had reached 7:45 AM and I was woken up by Matt.

"Good morning beautiful, you gotta get up so I can take you for breakfast." He said.

Breakfast? I loved the idea of it so much. I feel so lucky right now, is this a dream?

"Okay." I said, going to the bathroom to change. I had to put the same old outfit as yesterday but he didn't seem to care.

We arrived to my favorite cafe. How did he know this?

"I got some info from Zacky saying this is your favorite place to eat." He said, smiling.

"It is. Thank you Matt." I said, blushing.

He pulled me in for another kiss. I thought that was just a one time thing, I can get used to this.

"I think that it's time I officially ask you to be my official girlfriend." He said, blushing.

"Want to know my official answer, Matthew Sanders?" I asked.

"Hit me, Jade Bakers." He said, smiling hotter than ever.

"My official answer is yes, I would LOVE to be your official girlfriend." I said, smiling.

He pulled me in for another kiss. More kissing. I mean, I am his girlfriend now, so I can feel more comfortable with it.

After we got done eating he took me home, and I hung out with Zacky for the rest of the day. I hope he's ok with me dating Matt.

"Hey, Zacky!" I said.

"JJ! How are you?" He asked.

"I'm great, can we talk?" I asked.

"Of course." Zacky said.

"So Matt and I..." I said but I was cut off.

"I know, I told him to ask you out. He's been crushing on you for so long and I know you had a little thing for him I could see it." He said.

"Thank you!" I said, hugging him.

He smiled and I watched movies with Zacky for the rest of the day, and went to sleep in my bed missing Matt, good think I snuck his shirt in my bag, I'm sure he wouldn't mind.