Chapter 27: Happy Again.

I finally got off of my crutches and we were celebrating Matt's birthday. I wanted to surprise him with a family vacation to Hawaii. I figured that Shadows would love it there.

"Open the box!" I said.

"Okay alright." He said, picking up the box.

He opened the box and there laid three plane tickets.

"Are you serious?" He asked.

"Yes I'm serious." I said.

"Shadows knows about this?" He asked.

"Know about what daddy?" She asked.

"We're going to Hawaii for daddy's birthday." I said.

"HAWAII?! IT'S AMAZING THERE!" Shadows yelled.

"Yep, we go there tomorrow, and I got everything already packed." I said.

"When do we go to the airport?" Matt asked.

"Tonight at ten, the plane leaves at four." I said.

"Alright, well it's eight so we should probably go to bed." He said.

"Yay!" Shadows said.

I got in bed and pulled myself closer to Matt, I was very excited to go to Hawaii with him again. Johnny was also coming so whenever Matt wanted alone time, Johnny could take Shadows with him somewhere.

We woke up and picked up Shadows and headed to the airport, Johnny was already there so we sat with him and waited.

We finally got into the plain and Shadows was sound asleep in Matt's arms, she loved sleeping.

We had made it to Hawaii and Shadows had the biggest smile on her face even though she looked exhausted.

"I'm so excited to be in Hawaii mommy!" She said.

"Me too." I said, winking at Matt.

We made it to the hotel and Shadows shared a room with Johnny.

"It's nice having our own room." Matt said, holding my waist.

"It sure is. What should we do first?" I asked.

"I'm gonna text Johnny to take Shadows out for ice cream and I'll show you what we should do." He said, winking.

It felt so great to be here, I loved my family, my daughter, my husband, I loved it all. This life was the life I always dreamed of having and that dream came true, it was perfect.