Chapter 18: The Big Day.

It was the day before the wedding, and I was hanging out with Jessie and Brittney getting prepared while the boys were at Jimmy's house. We had gotten our nails done and now we were planning.

"Where are you guys gonna go for your honeymoon?" Jessie asked.

"I was thinking Hawaii, we loved it there a lot." I said.

"Good idea, how long?" Brittney asked.

"I was thinking two weeks." I said.

"That sounds so fun." Jessie said.

"It will be, so fun." I said, winking.

"Oh my god Jade, are you talking about what I think you're talking about?" Brittney asked.

"If it's anything other than sex, you're thinking wrong." I said, laughing.

A little after the girls went to bed in the guest room Matt came home, he wasn't even drunk or anything.

"Hey beautiful, what're you still doing up?" He asked.

"I was waiting for you to get home." I said, smiling.

"God I can't believe I'm marrying you tomorrow." He said, kissing me.

We went upstairs and headed to bed, I couldn't sleep because of how excited I was, it was my last night sleeping with him as my fiance, tomorrow he was gonna be my husband.

It had become eight AM and Matt was up, maybe he was downstairs. I walked downstairs and saw him cooking breakfast, I love him so much.

"Good morning soon to be Jade Sanders." He said, smiling.

"Good morning." I said, smiling.

"I can't believe you're gonna be my wife today. How did I get so lucky?" He said, kissing me.

"Pure luck. I'm too hot to handle." I said, laughing.

He kissed me and we had eaten breakfast then headed to the church to set everything up for the wedding and the celebration of life for Jimmy. I could tell it was really hard for Matt. 

As soon as everything was done I had to go into the room upstairs to get ready, while Matt had to be in the other room.

"Are you excited?!" Jessie yelled, walking in.

"I'm nervous. I'm excited. I don't know." I said, nervous.

I don't know why I was nervous, I just loved him so much I didn't want anything bad to happen.

"You got this. I'm gonna get ready." She said.

The girls both had their hair and makeup done when I was almost finished, I felt so beautiful and they looked stunning. I was glad everything was running more than perfectly. I had gotten my dress on and still felt so nervous.

"Jade, you look so fucking beautiful." Brittney said.

"I'm so nervous Britt." I said.

Brian walked through the door, grabbing my arm to walk down the isle after everyone else. First it was Jessie and Zacky because Jessie was my maid of honor and Zacky was best man. Then came Brittney and Johnny, now Brian and I, there I was, walking, looking at Matt who looked handsome, smiling at me, which made me even more nervous.

I got up in front of Matt and I could barely focus, I couldn't believe this was happening.

"Now, we read our vows." The man said.

"This comes from Matthew Sanders. Jade, I had fell in love with you the second I started being friends with you. You're always so beautiful and kind and I love everything about you. No matter what happens between us, we will always sort things out. We will always stay close together through every fight and argue. You are my love, you are my world, I love you Jade Sanders." He said.

I could almost cry.

"Now, this one comes from Jade Bakers. Matthew, you have always been there for me and I never realized I could be in love with you. You helped me when nobody else did and you were always so amazing to me. I love you because you always had time for me, I love you because you always brought my confidence up when others brought it down, and I love you because of you. You are the best thing that's ever happened to me, I love you M Shadows." He said.

That time Matt started crying. I squeezed his hand tight.

"Now for the rings." The man said.

I put on Matt's ring for him and he started crying more when he noticed what I had put on it. Then he put on mine.

"You may kiss your bride." He said. 

I pulled Matt in for a kiss and everyone clapped and cheered. I did it. I'm now Jade Sanders.