Chapter 8: New York.

We finally sold my house and I got everything settled into Matt's house. It was two days before  he goes to New York for his next show.

"I hate that you're leaving." I said.

"Come with me then." He said.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yes. I am. I need you." He said.

I smiled and kissed him. I'm going on tour with Avenged Sevenfold. The best fucking band.

"Get your stuff packed up gorgeous." He said.

I got my stuff packed up, and we got it loaded in the car.

"Aren't we supposed to put this in the tour bus?" I asked.

"Nope. The guys will be in the tour bus, I'm driving there now that you're coming with." He said.

I felt myself blushing. I was excited to be riding alone with Matt to New York. He knew I've always wanted to go there.

It had passed two days and I was in the car with Matt at 4:00 AM. I went into the backseat for a little to sleep some more there, but eventually went to the front seat with Matt.

"Wanna grab some food? I'm hungry." He said.

"Yes, please." I said.

We had been 4 hours in the drive. I was starving.

"Let's go here." I said, pointing to Wendys.

"Anything for you sweetheart." He said.

We pulled in and I got fries, chicken nuggets, and a milkshake along with a water.

"I'm glad you came with me." He said, smiling.

"Me too." I said.

Then it hit me.

"Baby! We're going to New York." Trevor said.

"Really?" I asked, excited.

"Yes! Pack some stuff!" He said, happily.

I blinked quickly.

"Baby are you okay?" Matt asked.

"Huh? Yeah, I'm fine." I said.

I remember Trevor only taking me to New York to get me abused by his friends that lived there. He didn't have friends in California.

"Baby, what's on your mind?" He asked.

"Just Trevor memories." I said.

"What memories?" He asked.

"He took me to New York just so his gang friends could.." I said, not wanting to finish the rest. "Could rape and abuse me." I finished.

"I'm so sorry. I won't do that to you, I promise gorgeous." He said, placing his hand on my thigh.

I felt so safe with him.

I had fallen asleep for a few hours and we finally made it to New York.

"Wake up baby, we made it to the hotel." Matt said, shaking me.

I got up and got our stuff out of the car to check into the hotel, it was expensive but it was worth it.

"Wow, our room is so big." I said, smiling.

"Yeah, we could do a lot in here." He said, smirking.

"Oh really?" I asked, teasing him.

He grabbed me, causing me to drop my suitcase and I jumped in his arms.