Chapter 22: The Baby Shower for Shadow.

I had been five months pregnant, and Matt wanted to find out the gender by doing a baby shower. Only Jessie and Zacky knew the gender so they set up the party for us.

"What're you hoping it's gonna be?" Matt asked.

"Girl." I said.

"I would prefer any, just as long they're coming from you." He said, smiling.

"I love you." I said, hugging him.

"I love you too." He said.

"I need this baby outta me soon, it's a pain in my ass." I said.

"Well then let's head out back to see what this baby's gender is." Matt said, kissing me.

We headed out back and everyone clapped for us, it was beautiful, blue and pink everywhere, we wanted to find out the baby's gender with confetti shooters, I always loved them.

"Are you ready JJ?" Zacky asked.

"Ready." I said.

"Are you ready Matt?" He asked.

"Ready." Matt said.

We shot the confetti cannons and it was pink!! We were having a girl. I couldn't believe my eyes.

"GIRLLLLLL!" Matt shouted happily.

He ran over and picked me up, hugging me gently.

"I can't believe we're having a girl." I said, smiling.

"You better believe it. We're naming her Shadows still. And her middle name will be Mary." He said.

"Deal." I said, smiling.

We had finished up the baby shower and I was in the new baby room, organizing all the baby clothes and toys we got from everyone.

"The room looks beautiful." Matt said.

"It sure is. I'm glad Jessie did this for us." I said.

"I'm glad to be with you." He said, hugging me from behind.

"Me too." I said, smiling.

I sure am happy to have a child with Matt, it's what I've always wanted.