Chapter 23: Welcome to the Family.

I was in the hospital, I hated seeing everything and anything, my stomach felt like it was gonna explode and I was pushing as hard as I could to get this baby out of me.

"Push harder baby." Matt said calmly.

"I AM PUSHING AS HARD AS I CAN." I yelled.

His eyes widened and he walked out of the room, I was clearly annoyed and he should've known that.

"We have the head and arms out, you got this." The doctor said.

I nodded and gave a few harder pushes and the baby finally came out. She was precious, she had Matt's eyes and dimples and I was more than thankful for that, they were so cute.

Matt walked in and he smiled bigger than ever, I could tell he wanted this more than I did and I loved him for that.

"She's so fucking precious. She looks like me." He said.

"She does, I love it." I said.

"I love her." He said, staring at her.

"Wanna hold her?" I asked.

He didn't even hesitate, he picked her up and rested her into his arms, she laid there and slept, I could tell they were gonna have the cutest relationship.

She slept in his arms for about an hour and the doctor finally let us home, we had no issues with the baby, so we were able to go.

"I love that baby so much." Matt said, driving.

"I love her too, she's gonna bond with you the most I'm sure of it." I said.

"I know, she looks just like me, gorgeous little thing." He said.

We got home and placed Shadows on the couch, Matt sat with her while I got a bottle ready for her to eat.

She ate what she needed and fell right asleep on top of Matt, he fell asleep too. I decided to get some cleaning done since the place was kind of a mess. I then took a quick photo and sent it to Zacky.

Zacky: I knew she was gonna look just like Matt.

Me: Me too. She loves him and he's obsessed with her.

Zacky: Can we come over when she's awake? We wanna see her.

Me: Of course you can.

Matt and Shadows woke up at the same time, and she pooped. I decided to change her since Matt was grossed out. Casual Matt.

I called Zacky to come over and when I got finished changing her I put her in her bouncy chair and she loved it.

Zacky walked in, and Jessie pushed through, completely in love with Shadows.

"I want her." Jessie said.

"She definitely looks like her father." Zacky said.

"Who wouldn't wanna look like me?" Matt said, laughing.

I loved how everyone was in love with her, I was indeed in love with her, I had her with the love of my life.

"I think she needs a diaper change, it's starting to stink." Jessie said.

"I got it." I said.

I picked her up and took her upstairs to her room, changing her, she smiled at me the whole time and I couldn't help but smile big. Shadows and Matt made me so happy.

I went back downstairs and everyone turned their attention to Shadows, who was looking around smiling.

"Shadz is clean!" Matt said.

He took her into his arms and kissed her forehead, I was glad to see how good he was doing. I was excited to see how this family was gonna turn out.