Chapter 16: foREVer.

I still couldn't wrap my head around that I was marrying Matt. It felt so much like a dream, but it wasn't. I woke up and yep, the ring was still there, still gorgeous. We had gotten back from LBC yesterday and I decided to get Matt's ring today for the wedding, which was in a week. We both agreed long engagements were stupid.

I called Zacky so he could help me pick out, he knows Matt more than anyone. Plus, he's my brother and I love seeing him.

"Thanks for coming with me Zack." I said.

"No problem. I can't believe my sister's getting married. It seems unreal." He said, trying not to cry.

"I'll be okay, Zacky. I'm deeply in love with Matt. He's showed me shit Trevor never showed me." I said.

"He's deeply in love with you too, trust me." He said.

I smiled and we got into the store. Zacky said he loved simple, black rings. Then I found it. I decided to get it customized to his band name and put 6661 on it. It was simple, but Zack said he would love it.

I hid the ring in a small white box and hid it in my bag, Matt never would look in there so I kept it in there.

"Matt? I'm home." I yelled, walking through the door.

He came downstairs and greeted me with a kiss.

"Where did you go?" He asked.

"Just went to the guitar store with Zack to get his strings fixed, Syn messed them up." I said. I felt bad that I was lying to him but it also felt okay.

"Did he get them fixed?" He asked.

"Yep! All nice and fixed." I said.

"Great. Wanna take a walk on the beach?" He asked.

"Of course. I love going there with you." I said.

He smiled and kissed me. I got dressed in a bathing suit and some sandals and met him downstairs.

"So, I was thinking, I could wear black and you could wear white, just to switch it up!" I said, smiling.

"That sounds like a perfect idea, you could pull off anything." He said, smiling at me.

I felt myself blushing, I felt butterflies whenever he complimented me.

"Who's gonna be your best man?" I asked.

"I was thinking Zacky, him and I have always been so close." He said.

"Right. I'm gonna choose between Britt and Jess, I might go with Jess so Britt can stand with Johnny." I said.

"Perfect idea. Jessie would love that." He said.

"Can we talk about the bachelorette party?" I asked.

"Yeah, what about it?" He asked.

"Promise me to stay away from any girl that offers you a drink." I said.

"I promise. I will never ever do that to you again, plus we're just gonna go to Jimmy's house." He said.

"Good." I said.

"Promise me to stay away from all the dudes?" He asked, he looked a little upset because of what happened with Trevor.

"I promise, and we're just gonna stay at the house and get our nails done, nothing too special." I said.

"That's good, get yours like those like white tip things, they're cute." He said.

"French manicure?" I asked, laughing.

"Yeah, but get them in black, it'll match the dress you pick out since you want to do black." He said.

"Got it." I said, smiling.

We got back to the house, and everyone was there, crying.

"What's wrong?" I asked, walking in.

"It's Jimmy, he passed away." Brian said.

"What?!" I screamed.

"He overdosed." Jessie said.

Holy shit. My best fucking friend. I saw Matt burst into tears burying his face in my chest.

"Shhh, it's okay, you're okay." I whispered.

Everyone had left, giving us a hug and I tried comforting him.

"Let's try to watch a movie, eat some food." I said, forcing a smile.

He nodded in agreement and we got changed into some comfortable clothes, I of course changed into his clothes, which made him smile.

"I'm gonna run out of clothes." He said.

"I'll return them when I die." I said, smiling.

"You better not die or I'll freak the hell out." He said.

I gave him a hug as we walked back downstairs and watched a kids movie, I knew kid movies cheered him up, so we watched Trolls. I heated up pizza rolls too.

"Thank you Jade." He said.

"No problem." I said.

When the movie was over we decided to get to bed since it was late, and I held Matt close to me so he could sleep.

We woke up and it was about eleven in the morning.

"Good morning, beautiful." He said, upset.

"Good morning, handsome." I said, giving him a kiss.

We headed downstairs and I cooked some breakfast. We ate and we tried discussing the wedding.

"Do you still want to do it the same day?" I asked.

"Of course I do." He said.

"Should we.. Make funeral arrangements.?" I asked.

"Yeah, that would be a good idea, let's do it the weekend before the wedding, and instead of the reception we can do a celebration of life for him." He said.

"Good idea, I'll call the company." I said.

I made arrangements for Saturday. It was hard, but I knew we had to get through it.

"After the wedding we're gonna have to find a drummer, I know a guy. Jimmy would want us to keep this band going." He said.

"You're right. I think I know an album you guys could make." I said.

"What?" He asked.

"Nightmare. And you could use foREVer on it." I said.

"Wonderful idea." He said, smiling.

These were all very hard decisions to make, but it had to be done for Avenged Sevenfold, and for Jimmy.