Chapter 12: It Was Really Hard.

~Matt's POV~

I had been so miserable. Why did I decide to go out with the guys that night? What the fuck was wrong with me? I ruined everything.

I realized she left most of her hoodies here, and took my clothes. Casual Jade. I missed that girl so much. I decided to sleep through it all. I wanted to feel nothing, I just wanted sleep. I heard someone come in my room but I didn't bother to look, I just acted like I was asleep.

"There he is." I heard Jessie.

"Fuck. The dude is in complete misery. I feel bad for both of them." Zacky said.

"Matthew, you awake?" Jessie asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"We need to talk to you." Zacky said.

"Sure." I said.

"It's Jade. She's not doing good." Jessie said.

I sat up. What was wrong with her?? 

"What's wrong with her?" I asked.

"Well she hasn't eaten. She's not doing good. You both are in the same position." Zacky said.

"I just wanna see her." I said, starting to cry.

"Why don't we get you cleaned up a bit and we'll take you to have a look at her?" Jessie said.

I nodded in agreement. I just needed to see her.

~Jade's POV~

I had just woken up from such a long sleep. Fuck I was hungry. Maybe I should text Jessie, I heard them leave.

Me: I need food.

Jessie: We'll get some on our way home. Get cleaned up now.

Me: I'll get up when I have the energy.

I put my phone down. I sat up but I had gotten so dizzy, I laid back down. I heard them come in. Jessie came in my room and brought me food. I had eaten all of it. It tasted so fucking good.

"Thank you." I said.

"Jade, you aren't looking too good." Jessie said.

"I know, I'm sorry. I miss him." I said.

"I know, we brought him here so you guys can talk." She said, walking to my door.

"He can't see me like this Jessie." I said.

"He looks the same way." She said, opening the door to him standing there. He did look bad, hadn't shaved, he looked so tired.

"Jade.." He said.

"Matt.." I said.

Jessie left for us to talk and he walked closer to me.

"I'm so sorry." He said, beginning to cry.

"I forgive you, I'm sorry too." I said. crying.

I put my arms out and hugged him tight.

"I need a shower." I said.

"I'll wait for you." He said.

"You don't wanna join me?" I asked, smiling.

He smiled and got up, I helped him rinse off and shave and stuff while he helped me, I had looked better now that I had eaten.

"I feel so much better." I said.

"I know something that'll make you feel complete." He said, with a smile.

"What's that?" I asked, smiling.

He leant in and I felt his lips brush mine. God I missed that.

"It was really hard without you here, Matt." I said.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean for any of it to happen." He said.

"I know, I forgive you." I said.

He kissed me again, and I felt so much better, I needed him. I loved him so much.