Chapter 26: It Hurts A Lot.

It was around Thanksgiving and we were saving up money to make a huge feast, we were inviting everyone. Johnny, Zacky, Brian, Jessie, and Brittney. It was our first Thanksgiving without Jimmy so I wanted to make it special.

"I'm not so sure about this." Matt said.

"Why not? Jimmy would love to see us happy." I said.

"I know but nothing is the same without him. Ever." He said.

"I know, but he's watching over us, he's probably slapping you across the face Matt." I said.

"You're right, maybe I'm just overthinking it." He said.

"You are, now take deep breaths and I will go to the store to get more food." I said.

"Okay, be safe." He said, kissing me.

I got in the car and started driving, but then I felt a bad feeling that I was gonna crash, and it worried me. Then it hit me. Everything went black. I had been hit badly.

~Matt's POV~

I was talking with everyone trying to get ahold of Jade. She'd been gone for an hour. I try not to worry but then I get a random call.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hello, is this Matthew Sanders?" The person said.

"Yes." I said.

"Hello, this is Carol from East Valley hospital. I am here to speak with you about Jade Sanders." She said.

"Yes, what about her?" I asked.

"She has been in a severe wreck, she broke her leg, she has a concussion, and she has cuts and bruises everywhere." She said.

"Am I allowed to come see her?" I asked, about to cry.

"Yes, you can only bring one person too." She said.

I hung up.

"I need to go, Jade's in the hospital." I said.

"Are you gonna take anyone?" Johnny asked.

"I'm gonna take Shadows." I said.

I grabbed Shadow's hand and got in the car, she was clueless and it hurt.

"What's wrong with mommy?" She asked.

"Mommy got into a wreck, she is not looking too good so don't be freaked out when you see her baby." I said.

"Is mommy okay?" She asked.

"I hope so." I said.

We got into the hospital and a doctor led us to Jade's room. Shadows started crying.

"Why would you bring her? She can't see me like this." Jade said.

"It's okay." I said.

"Mommy are you okay?" Shadows asked.

"Yes sweetie I am okay, come lay with mommy." She said.

Shadows got in bed with Jade and carefully hugged her.

"What happened?" I asked.

"I had a bad feeling I was gonna get into a crash, and suddenly a car came flying by and hit my car." Jade said.

"When do you come back home mommy?" Shadows asked.

"Tomorrow baby." Jade said.

"Want me to take Shadows home and tell everyone what's up?" I asked.

"You can go, I want Shadows here with me." She said.

"Alright." I said, giving her a kiss.

I got home and let everyone know what happened, everyone left and I cleaned up the house, getting everything prepared. I left some gifts on the bed for when Jade comes home.

I got back to the hospital and found Shadows and Jade asleep, I decided to fall asleep on the leftover couch kissing Shadow's forehead then Jade's forehead.

~Jade's POV~

I woke up and my head was killing me, I had been hit bad. I found Shadows laying beside me and Matt sitting up on the couch on his phone.

"Matt?" I said.

"Good morning beautiful, how are you feeling?" He asked, walking over to the bed.

"Hurt. I wanna go home." I said.

He woke up Shadows and got prepared to go home.

I was deeply tired but excited to go home. I got my crutches and we got in the car, Shadows fell right asleep.

We made it home and Matt carried Shadows upstairs to her room then carried me upstairs, I found cute little gifts on the bed. Matt's so cute.

"Thank you Matt." I said.

"Anything for you." He said.

I crutched my way to the bed and I fell right asleep, I just wanted this to be over.