Chapter 5: Coming Home.

It had been about a month since Matt left and he was coming home today. I was so fucking excited Brittney and Jessie had to calm me down. The three of us were at the airport waiting for them. Jessie really wanted to see Zacky and I really wanted to see Matt. I think Brittney had a thing for Johnny, she pretends I'm invisible when he's around.

"I just want them to be here! Whoever's flying that plane sucks ass." I said.

"Calm down JJ he should be here any minute now." Jessie said.

Next thing I know I turn to see all the guys entering from the plane area.

"There's your lover, go get him!" Brittney said.

I came into eye contact with Matt and went running and jumped in his arms.

"Holy hell I missed you Jade." He said, squeezing me tight.

"I'm so glad you're here again." I said, giving him a bunch of kisses.

Jessie was hugging Zacky and of course, Brittney was all over Johnny.

"I need to go home, I fuckin' hate airports." Jimmy said.

Jimmy seemed in a bad mood, he hates airports because his ex girlfriend was there looking for her other boyfriend when she didn't know Jimmy was coming home. They were on the same plane too it was a mess.

~Jimmy's POV~

"BABE!" Someone yelled across the isle.

That voice sounded familiar, was it Amber?

I look at the girl and it was Amber, she was here! Next thing I know the guy behind me was hugging her. What the fuck?

"What the fuck Amber?" I said, walking towards her.

"Jimmy! I thought you weren't coming home for another week." She said.

"We're over, fuck both of you." I said.

I quickly blinked back to reality. I hate airports. It always plays in my head, I had so much love for Amber and that was gone.

"I need to go home, I fuckin' hate airports." I said.

"Alright, I'll take you home." Johnny said.

"Can I come with you guys?" Brittney asked.

I could swear she had a thing for Johnny.

"Of course." Johnny said.

~Jade's POV~

I was so happy to see Matt again. No more FaceTime calls for awhile. I missed him and his beautiful eyes.

"I missed you so much." Matt said while looking at me while I was driving.

"Oh really?" I asked, teasing him.

"Yes, of course." He said, smiling.

"You should show me how much you missed me." I said.

"Oh should I now?" He asked.

"Only if you want.." I said, being cut off by Matt.

"Drive faster." He said.

Holy shit, I felt so excited.

We got home and Matt didn't even bother to get his suitcases. We ran inside right to the bedroom.

"Bed." He said.

He threw me on the bed and slowly started taking my clothes off while I took his off.

He started kissing my neck and boy it felt so good. After some stuff happened I woke up at about 7:00 AM without any clothes on but I was laying in Matt's arms while he was sleeping. It felt great to have him here with me again.