Chapter 3: He Found Me.

I was woken up at 3 AM in a car, I knew it wasn't Matt's. It smelt and looked familiar. I look to see Trevor driving the car. Holy shit. I had been kidnapped.

"Finally awake, huh?" He asked as I sat up.

"What the actual fuck Trevor?" I blurted out.

"I told you I'd find you." He said.

"Where the fuck are we going?" I asked.

"Don't worry about it sweetheart." He said.

I realized I fell asleep in my bed with my phone in my back pocket, it was still there.

I had waited until he stopped to go in the gas station, he usually takes forever in there.

"If I see you gone there's gonna be trouble." He said.

I nodded and when he walked in I texted Matt.

Me: Trevor has me. Can't talk long. Come get me at 444 E Mason Rd.

Matt: Oh my god okay baby I'm coming you'll be ok.

I put my phone back and Trevor came back.

"We're going to my house." He said.

I was happy. Matt was going to be there shortly. We turned into his driveway and Matt wasn't there yet, it had been a far drive.

Trevor put me in a chair in his basement and he started taking off all my clothes except for my bra. He hadn't noticed the phone in my pocket yet.

"What're you going to do to me?" I asked, starting to cry.

"What I've always wanted to do. Now shut the fuck up and let me do my thing." He said.

Next thing I know he was inside of me. I wanted to scream. It hurt.

"Please... Get off of me.." I said, crying.

"Shut the fuck up." He said, slapping me and going faster.

Matt ran in and pulled him off of me, knocking him out. I got my clothes back on and grabbed my phone. 

We got into the car and I started crying, a lot, I could barely breathe.

"Baby you're okay now." Matt said, bringing me into his arms.

He noticed cuts all over my back and bruises on my face and stomach.

"What the fuck did he do?" He asked, really pissed off.

"He kept cutting me, and slapping me. He raped me." I said, crying even more.

"Okay, it's okay, I'll handle it." He said, grabbing my hand.

He took me to the hospital to get me checked up and I had talked to the cops too, they went out to find him and arrest him for a very long time.

I finally got to go home after awhile but Matt stayed with me this time, he pulled me into his arms and held me tight, I felt safe. 

"GET THE FUCK DOWN I SAID!" Trevor screams at me.

"Please... I'm sorry, I won't touch your phone again." I yelled, crying.

"DON'T YELL AT ME BITCH." He yelled, pushing me to the floor.

I started crying more as he pulled my pants down.

"Please.. Please!" I yelled.

Then I was woken up by Matt, I started screaming crying when I woke up.

"It's okay, it's okay, I'm here." Matt said, hugging me while I cried.

"I had a nightmare. It was the night he got mad over his phone. I keep replaying it. Matt it won't stop." I said.

"I'm gonna run you a warm bath, you need it." He said.

I nodded and finally stopped crying realizing I had Matt with me.

I got up as Matt leaded me to the bathroom, joining me to wash any extra blood from last night.

I winced in pain a couple times but he was super gentle. How did I get so lucky?

~Matt's POV~

I can't believe I left her alone that night. I should've stayed with her. I know she's not mad at me but I feel shitty.

"Are you feeling any better?" I ask, wiping her back with a towel.

"Yeah, a little." Jade says, closing her eyes.

I hated seeing her like this.

"Thank you for taking care of me, and for coming to save me." She said, smiling.

"Anytime beautiful." I said, giving her a kiss.

I got her some comfortable clothes from my house, I knew how much she liked my clothes when I saw my shirt on her bed.

~Jade's POV~

Matt had taken care of me the rest of the day, I loved spending every second with him, I just felt shitty because I can't do anything in return.

I looked over at Matt, who was already looking at me, with his beautiful green eyes.

"I love you, Jade." He said, smiling.

"I love you too, Matthew." I said, blushing.

He gave me a kiss and a kiss on the forehead. I want to spend the rest of my life with this man.