Persistent

"We can't... We have to wait."

"Legoshi... Then what do you think happened?" You asked.

Legoshi was still staring at.... Someone.

"A fight? Maybe a... No it can't be that..."

You told legoshi that you were going back to Jack to ask what happened. You went up behind Jack and tapped his shoulder, seems like he had a big book in his hands that had the words "Drama Club Contact List" on the front of it.

"Any info on what happened yet?"

Jack turned around, he looks visibly upset.

"An alpaca... Was murdered here, we don't know who did it though. We have to get back to our dorms let's go...." Jack said as he walked past you.

You went with him, and the others followed.

"Sorry about this Y/N, you just got here and now I feel bad." Miguno said.

"Don't be, it's not your fault. Or I hope it's not, just gotta be on the look out now." You replied.

"I swear it wasn't me! I-I would never! This school is already in shambles and this doesn't help!" Miguno complained.

"Agreed, this isn't good for any of us carnivores."  Collot followed up.

"I don't know about you guys but I think I'm in the clear, I mean look at me what am I gonna do?" Voss said.

Jack wasn't speaking the whole way there, everyone went inside the dorm and sat on the floor in a circle.

"So... I don't wanna say this but I have to, do you think legoshi had something to do with it?"  Durham asked.

"What?! Are you saying you think legoshi did it?!" Jack shoutes in confusion.

"N-No! Well... Maybe? I don't know Jack! Legoshi is sketchy ok? You can't say he's not!"

"Doesn't mean he did it! How could you say that?"

Durham covered his face with his hands and laid on the floor.

"Jack I'm sorry but it's a possibility."

Jack huffed.

"Ok let's not play the blame game alright? I'm sure everyone in this room didn't do it, including legoshi."  You said trying to calm those two down.

"No he's right, we cannot become divided over this. We are all in this together." Collot said.

Everyone looked at each other.

"Yep... So that's that, turn on the TV maybe the news has something to say about this."

Jack turned on the TV for you, the news was covering the "incident" so you guys watched.

"Nothing gets easier does it?" Jack whispered.

2 hours later.....

"Oh, hey legoshi. You ok?" You greeted legoshi as he walked in.

"Um... Some what... Tem was his name... The alpaca that got killed here? I knew him. He was in the drama club with me." Legoshi said.

His ears slanted down as he said that, he started rubbing the back of his head in awkwardness.

"I'm... Sorry legoshi. Anything I can do?" You asked.

"No... There is nothing unfortunately, I'm going to get some rest now..."

Legoshi took his shoes off and went in his bunk.

"You don't wanna change first?" You asked.

"I'm too tired for that." He responded.