Pray Harder

Legoshi POV: he held onto my ear pretty tight, and now it hurts. Sadly we didn't get the flowers at all and I think dom will be upset about it... Oh well, I'm still confused she tried to... Seduce him? But why? I've heard rumors about a rabbit girl who basically sleeps with any guy she meets but... Was that her? Maybe one day I'll bump into her and we can talk about it.

No that'll be creepy, a wolf talking to a rabbit all alone? That could turn into a mess quickly. I need to find Y/N I wanna know more about what happened so I can make sure this never happens again. Leaving him all alone with her was probably the dumbest thing I could have done... Actually no, me attacking him was dumber but it wasn't even in my control-

"Errr legoshi? What are you looking at?" Y/N asked me.

Speak of the devil.

"Hm? O-Oh n-nothing I was just-"

"Daydreaming? Is that it?"

"Yes..."

It turns out I was staring at a wall in the middle of the hallway, without even noticing. What time is it?

"Legoshi maybe we should... Go back to our dorm? Before we both get in trouble."

"Ok..."

I followed him all the way back to our dorm, how long was I thinking for? Couldn't have been that long... Was it?

"The two lovebirds are back, hi guys!" Jack said as we walked in.

"Hahaha very funny Jack...." Y/N sarcastically responded. "Oh yeah and who is that? Next to durham?" Y/N asked while walking towards those two.

Actually... Who is that? A friend of his? Seems to be a male German Shepherd.... 6'0, 172 pounds.

"My name is Austin first off- and second off me and him are dating." Austin explained.

They are both in bed together, durham has his head on his boyfriends chest. And Austin is petting him like he's a puppy... I'll admit it it's kinda cute.

"Oh so that means that I get to tease you now durham ain't that right?"

"Hush it Y/N, it's impossible to tease me so don't even try it."

I saw Y/N roll his eyes, he then went into our bunk while closing the curtains. I went up to our bunk and stuck my maw inside the curtains.

"I'm gonna take a shower now, I'll be back-"

I felt his lips touch mine, how embarrassing...

"Y/N?!" I shouted. I heard him chuckle behind the curtains, he is doing everything to embarrass me! Before anyone could say anything to me I quickly got my clothes and went inside the bathroom.

I can still feel his lips, his tender beautiful lips.... I want more- I NEED MORE! Does he like me or is he just messing with me?! He is the only person that has me thinking about sex- n-no! I can't do this! Not right now! Just take your cold shower and move on as if nothing happened legoshi! Remember when you hurt him? Why would he want you after that?  He is just teasing me! That's it! That's all there is to it!

How does durham and collot do it so easily? They can just hook up with anyone they want! It's not fair! I just.... Don't get it. Deep breaths... I turned on the shower and went in, it's freezing cold water but I don't care at this point.

He will be mine....

----

3RD POV: jack got off of his chair and peeked inside your curtains. "traumatizing legoshi again Y/N?"