I'll be fine

3RD POV: legoshi laid on top of you, with his chin on your chest. He was already passed out on top of you, but did it matter to you? No, of course not. Louis was in his dorm room, all alone reminiscing on what he could have done to keep you by his side.

Louis wasn't sure what to do, is he supposed to act like nothing happened? How would things turn out with the both of you now? The last time you two talked was when you yelled at him, it was stressful for him. Louis felt guilty, and grossed out from his actions.

Louis laid back on his bed, staring at the ceiling. "What is wrong with me? It wouldn't even work out anyway..."

It's a hard pill to swallow, will he ever try to get with you again? Maybe, but now the odds are low.

Jack was in his bunk, still awake. He couldn't sleep because Durham was constantly teasing him, grabbing his foot and yanking him, messing with his curtains, and whispering his name non stop.

"Durham quit it... I will kick you if you yank my foot- AH!"

Jack was pulled straight out of his bed, landing right on top of Durham.

"Oh? I kinda like this position~ " Durham said teasing him some more.

Jack quickly went back into his bunk, hiding the fact that he was embarrassed. Durham gave up, he would try and hit on him some more tomorrow.

The next day...

Legoshi got up and yawned, everyone was slowly waking up. You sat up from your bed while being half awake, it still felt like legoshi was laying on you. His whole chin made an imprint in your fur.

Legoshi gave a soft kiss on your cheek. "You ok now?"

"Yeah I think I am, still a bit upset though. But I'll live."

He grinned and hugged you. "Wanna... Take a shower with me?"

You froze. "... Y-Yes."

He nodded, you grabbed your clothes and headed to the bathroom. Thankfully nobody cared.

Legoshi went into the bathroom shortly after you did, he closed and locked the door.

Legoshi looked at your body, up and down. "Do... Y-You wanna go first?"

Legoshi was a nervous wreck, he couldn't wait to see your full body.

"Sure." You said bluntly.

You took every piece of clothing off casually, tossing the dirty clothes near the bathroom door. Legoshi got lost in thought, it was a beautiful sight to him.

"Your so... Beautiful Y/N..." He mumbled.

"Your turn! Nakey time! Take it off legoshi!"

Your yelling definitely alarmed him, he started taking his shirt off slowly. Showing off his strong abs, and chest. He was big, and adorable.

"Can I feel?" You asked, pointing to his stomach.

"Y-Yes..."

You rubbed around his whole body with your hands, the lower you got the more softer his fur was. He was squirming a bit, but he never told you to stop. In fact, he wished you could do this for hours on end. Legoshi starting breathing heavy from the satisfying feel of your hands sliding up his back, the warm feeling of your hands sent him places far deep into his mind...

You looked up at him. "Alright, time to take these off now... Want me too?"

"N-no I got it..."

This time, he quickly took his pants off. Revealing his cute built legs.

You bent over and turned on the shower, what you didn't realize was that your butt was directly in legoshi's view. He admired it, he had the urge to grab it and do unspeakable things with it.

"It's on! And it's hot! Hop in, before I make you." You said.

Legoshi went in the tub with you, the warm water hitting both of you felt amazing. He went in for another kiss on the lips, he wanted this feeling to last forever.

"Mmm~ your really good at this, do you ever wanna... Well you know..." You said, looking down at his crotch.

His face lit up. "I-I do, but I've never done it before..."

"That's ok! I haven't either! Of course we don't have to rush anything, but I'm really considering it."

You bit your lip, thinking about his size. 'he is fucking huge down there, I might die!'

"I want to have that moment with you Y/N, I really do! But where would we even do it?"

"I don't know legoshi..."

A knock can be heard from the bathroom door. "You two lovebirds fucking or what? I have to shit! "

You giggled. "Oh shut up! Go use the schools bathroom!"

When you weren't looking legoshi poured a little soap on you, cleaning your back passionately.

"I love your body Y/N, it's really cute..."

"Thank you legoshi, I love you."

Legoshi spun you around to come face to face. "I love you more." Legoshi said with a serious face.

"I love you more actually."

You two went back and forth while cleaning each other. You two dried yourselves off with the same towel, and brushed your teeth. Time for another long day at school.

7 hours later...

You were headed to the drama club pretty early, surprisingly dom was there.

"Heyyyyy Y/N, how have you been?" Dom asked while you walked in.

"I'm fine for the most part, you?"

"I'm good, I'm glad Louis is back! Now we can finally continue."

You took a glance at his office. "Is he here? Or in there?"

Dom shrugged. "Who knows, maybe he slept in there for all I know."

"Yeah maybe, he is weird."

Suddenly, his office door opened. Revealing Louis with a clipboard in his hands.

Louis looked at you in worry. "Um... Greetings you two, wasn't expecting you guys to be here yet."

"Well, here we are!" Dom said.

You gave Louis a stern look, Dom took notice but didn't say anything.

"I'll... Be back..." Louis said while walking out of the building.

"What was that about?" Dom asked.

"Hm? Oh, um I don't know."

Yes you do, you knew exactly what.

"Louis is a weird dude hehe, your right about that Y/N."

----

Word count 1028