Le-Go-Shi

3RD POV: "ok but that doesn't prove anything jack."

"Yes it does! Collot did something!"

Durham scratched his head nervously, he took a look at his surroundings. Was jack really going crazy? Why would he think collot did something to voss? They were friends.

Jack walked up to Durham. "We're leaving! Right now!"

Jack was furious, but it was understandable considering all of the bullshit that has been unpacked.

"Wait Jack! Maybe they were at this location a long time ago! That's why their scent is on here!"

Jack turned his head at durham, he had a blank expression on his face. "Oh yeah? What about the glass shard? What about the broken down tree? I mean how can you not see this durham!"

Jack kept walking, durham followed up.

"I mean... He wouldn't though! Have you seen his car at all?" Durham asked.

"No I haven't... have you seen the way collots been acting? He is hiding something and it shows."

Durham held jacks hand as they walked down that disturbing dark alleyway. "I know... We need to relax for a bit, maybe collot has a explanation for all of this..."

"He better!"

As Jack and durham walked back to school, legoshi was already in bed sleeping with you. Collot was having multiple panic attacks in his bunk silently. Miguno was hanging out with some of his hyena friends over night.

----

Collot's POV: I can only take so much pressure, I don't know how long I can keep this a secret for. I'm gonna have to tell someone about what I did.

I keep hearing people in the halls talk about voss and how he just vanished. They are really worried, if only they knew... It still feels like a nightmare I mean I killed him... I killed voss.

I've been hiding hennessy inside my mattress, I need a drink every now an then. I know I shouldn't be drinking on school grounds but... I can't help it. Every drink I take voss comes back, I know it's just hallucinations that I'm getting but it's still scary.

I never knew voss liked me in THAT way, you wanna know the fucked up part? I don't even feel the same way. I always saw him as a friend, nothing more.

But it doesn't matter now, he is dead. Because of me, my stupid self.

I heard Jack and durham walk in, they were talking about... Something, I don't know I can barely even hear let alone see. I can tell Y/N can sense something off about me, he always has that weird look on his face when he looks at me. I wish that I could say 'mind your business' but should I really be talking? I mean, I killed my best friend and covered it up.

I need to sleep, I'm over thinking this again...

....

....

....

I'm currently in my last class for the day, my teacher is asleep on his desk and the students are being loud and obnoxious. Then the bell rung, kids stormed out of the class like usual. I use to be one of those kids, now I'm just dull and boring, A midlife crisis sort of way. I was the last one in the classroom, my teacher was still asleep unsurprisingly.