Photo Shoot

"You gotta be more careful Durham!" Jack complained.

Jack was putting an ice packet on the back of Durham's head. Jack told him to lay on his bed for a bit.

"No not your bed! Mine!"

"You really want me that bad? Doesn't that bump on my head make you uncomfortable at all?"

Jack huffed. "I don't care what you look like Durham, if you had 3 heads I would still sleep with you! Now get in my bed you need to rest!"

Durham did as told. Jack laid next to Durham.

"You and collot get to crazy when wrestling, you guys need to be more careful."

Durham groaned. "Yeeeep I hear you, soooo what should we do~?"

Durham made circles in jacks stomach fur.

"We should go to bed."

"Awwwwww no fun time? Come on jackyyyy~"

It was tempting, but Durham was hurt. Jack really wanted him to rest.

"We will have fun tomorrow ok? But your hurt right now, I want you to rest..."

"Deal."

Back at Y/N house...

"Legoshi smile! I know your capable of it!" You told him.

Everyone was in the living room posing for a photo, legoshi was in the middle sense he was the tallest. Everyone waited for the camera to take the photo...

*click*

"There! Wasn't so bad now was it?"

"It kinda was..." Legoshi mumbled.

You took the camera and looked back at the photo, legoshi was half smiling. Close enough.

"Lemme see." Cody said.

"Give me a sec..."

"Lemme see as well." Michael chimed in.

"Bruh give me a minute."

"Don't forget me!" Faith chimed in as well.

"BRO- here, just take it micheal."

You went back over to legoshi that was standing next to the fireplace. "Kids am I right? Happens every time we take a photo with that dusty ass camera."

"Language!"

"My bad mom!"

Legoshi hid his laughter in his hands.

"Not funny, she hears me cuss all the time she's just saying that to embarrass me."

Legoshi thought back to his mother... That smile quickly faded away.

"You ok legoshi?"

"Hm? O-Oh yes I'm fine."

You held his hand. "Your not fine legoshi I can tell when something is wrong, you wanna talk about it?"

"I-I don't know m-maybe later?"

"Ok legoshi, later it is."

In all reality he didn't wanna talk about what happened to his mom, it was too much...

"Ah ha! This one is going on the wall for sure!" Cody yelled.

Legoshi looked back at his ring... Tem... What happened to you? And what happened to micheal before he got attacked?

----

Before the incident...

"I'm sure you can ride this without the training wheels by now micheal." ??? Said.