❅ Author's Note ❅

This book has officially come to an end. I hope you all enjoyed the book and the journey was enjoyable. As sad as I am, I couldn't be more happy to have accomplished something.

This being one of my first books ever to be finished, I am so happy with how it turned out. I could never imagine it turning out like it had when I first wrote it. I've grown as a writer and looking back on the og drafts, it's a little bit of a cringe fest.

I hope the epilogue cleared up some little ends that weren't cleared up with the last chapter. I felt like just bullet pointing this instead of writing it out like a normal chapter. Which I may do, but in a different book full of little end stories all together in a big book of them.

I didn't expand too much so you guys can go wild with what I have here if you want. ^^ I can't wait to see what you guys will come up with and don't hesitate to tag me because I would be happy to read it.

I will keep you guys updated with all that happens with this book. If it ever were to get published, any merch or art I decide to do for it. Whatever it entails, I will keep you up to date.

I want to thank everyone who has supported me through this journey. All the comments, votes and reads, all the feedback to make this better. It all means a lot to me. You guys are what keep me going, knowing I have people who love what I do is such a great honor.