❅ Chapter Six ❅

While Medusa was scheming her little plans to hurt Risa and her companions, Vincent had gotten Risa her passport all ready for her while Rolando was doing some last-minute packing and double-checking. Risa didn't have anything to do so she just stood around and waited, she had asked many times what she could do to help but they insisted they had it.

As they were walking towards the docks, Vincent looked over at Risa's suitcase and tilted her head to the side. "Why do you have a suitcase if you are an orphan. I thought orphans had nothing." It was blunt and wasn't said in a nice tone, yet again he could care less how he sounded.

Risa rolled her eyes, this boy was going to be the death by annoyance for her. "For your information Vincent, I have accumulated processions growing up in the orphanage. When the orphans were sent out on their own, sometimes they would leave stuff behind. We would divide what we wanted so that everyone got something and we knew never to argue about it." She exclaimed to him in such a way she sounded like she was talking to a child.

Vincent nodded as he switched his suitcase to his other hand. "I see. That sounds very interesting." He wasn't interested and found it sad but he wasn't going to let anyone know he felt that way. Though when Risa said they knew not to fight he had a hard time believing that.

Risa rolled her eyes. He was something else, wasn't he? "You could sound at least enthused about it next time you ask something." She scoffed. He was just sticking his nose in her business and being an absolute jerk. Although so far he hasn't said anything, his cold shoulder towards her and the certain way he looked at her annoyed her since it was obvious he was scheming.

Vincent shook his head, he could never understand people like Risa. Yes, he was not being very nice and asking such dumb questions, but in his defense, he was normally that way. "Fine, next time I will be interested before I ask something." He gave her a fake smile and a thumbs up after having set down the suitcases for a brief moment.

They went up to the ticket booth and gave their tickets to the teller, glad that no one was in line so it would be rather quick. After he got done yelling at the guy in the back, he grabbed a stamper then heavily stamped their passports. You would think it would have made an indent into the paper and counter.

Herbert then looked up at Risa and noticed she was here before, so he smirked as he chewed on a toothpick. "So, you finally got a passport, didn't you? I hope it is legit or else you will be in big trouble." He chuckled, the only thing that brought joy to him was seeing people get hauled off to jail for fake passports, the way they would kick and scream trying to get away.

Risa looked at him puzzled and then realized he was the one who was yelling at her. "Yes I did -" She crossed her arms over her chest as she was so rudely cut off by Vincent. If he cut her off one more time she was going to give it to him and he would be left with a black eye.

Vincent cut in rather quickly wanting to shut up this old man. "It is very legit since Rolando here was the head military sergeant for the king when he was alive." He told him parting Rolando on the back and giving a smile. It was a real passport, he just filled in her name and picture, which was all he did.

Herbert grumbled something under his breath and handed them back the passports and punched out tickets. After he watched them thank him and leave he yelled for the next person to come since a few others had created a line behind the trio. He just wanted this day to be over with.

After they had been told what room they were staying in, they made a beeline straight to their room. Vincent and Rolando set the bags down on their beds, which they folded down from them being mounted on the walls. The space was quite big, and they had a small table and four chairs that were nailed to the floor, along with a small lavatory with a door.