❅ Chapter Twenty-Nine ❅

When Medusa, Hans, and Iggy arrived in Paris - which was the day after Risa made two friends - Medusa made herself at home in an abandoned building, scheming on what she should do next. She had a few plots she had come up with, but they needed work and she had a few of her people to speak to before she was able to carry them out.

Hans and Iggy had time to explore Paris since Medusa had plans. They were beyond thrilled and Hans' little map was going to help them a great deal. The duo prepared to leave the warmth of the fire for the coldness that was just outside. Yes, the sun may have been out, but it wasn't any warmer.

Iggy leisurely flew through the cold air, his little sweater and scarf keeping him warm. His eyes were big as he surveyed every little thing he saw through small black glasses."Oh, it's even more beautiful up here! I never thought I would ever get to see any place other than Frontrance." He exclaimed, diving down and doing a few circles in the air.

Hans smiled looking over at his friend, having his scarf around his neck and their map around his stomach. "I couldn't agree more with you. This place is so much better than Canada any day. I think after all this is over I am going to stay." He watched his buddy do a few circles before flying with him.

Iggy had to agree, Paris was much more inviting than Canada. He could see himself staying and making a home here, it seemed to have more opportunities for him. "I will stay too. I'm not getting any younger and I want to settle down and find a lady so I can start a family." He so badly wanted what his parents had, he had always yearned for love.

Hans sent him a cheeky look, happy to hear he wouldn't be alone in this vast city. Since they both were quite new, neither had made any friends as of yet. However, they had been friends since they both were young. "I get to be the best man at the wedding. I want to find a lady, have some chicks of my own." He did want to settle down and have a family.

Iggy couldn't have been happier for Hans and what he chose to do with his life. He had always admired Hans' father, he was a good bird. "Your father is great! He was more of a father to me than my father was. I felt like I was a crow with you, despite being a bat." He chuckled at the memory of him trying to imitate what the other crows used to do.

Hans chuckled as he stopped landing on top of a building. He remembered those times fondly. "Iggy, now where's the first place to visit?" He asked me to pull out the map and open it up, standing on it so it didn't go anywhere. It was a good thing it was a small size map, or else neither would be able to handle nor carry it.

Iggy landed beside Hans and looked at the map. "Okay, let me see," His eyes followed the path they had just taken and where they were currently at. "So, we are here." He pointed to a boutique. "So, for now, we should try and visit places close to us. Since we're so small, we would easily get tired of flying back and forth all over the city. We won't be able to see it all today, not even half." He explained, rubbing his chin.

Hans tapped his wing on his beak as he thought about where he wanted to go. "I want to get some food first. I'm famished. Medusa isn't providing any food for us, which isn't surprising. There are several good animal restaurants underneath the human ones." He touched his wing to the list of restaurants and looked for one close to them.

Iggy's eyes jumped between the list and where it was located on the map. The detail sometimes made his head ache. "Hmm let's see . . . how about here: the Café de Coco. It has a restaurant for animals below the building. It's supposed to be the cream de la cream of animal restaurants." He suggested, seeing as it was the closeted one by them.

Hans was surprised his friend knew so much about a place they had never been before. He had only found out due to a lot of research from the library. "How do you know so much about the restaurant?" He curiously asked, beginning to roll up the map so he could put it away.