❅ Chapter Twenty-Five ❅

The day passed by in a blur. Stella had shown Risa all the beautiful places in Paris during the day. Risa was so glad to have forgotten about Vincent, he never crossed her mind since that morning. She was only focused on this wonderful city covered in a light blanket of snow now that night had fallen. It was something out of a novel.

Stella walked down the street as the lamps that lined the road were lit up making things easier to see. "Risa, are you hungry yet? If so, I have the perfect place for us to go." She looked over at Risa with a smile on her lips. She had made a reservation at a fabulous restaurant she was a regular at.

Risa nodded and if on cue her stomach grumbled which made her giggle. How cliche. Just the mention of food made her hungry. "I am hungry. What restaurant is it?" She wondered where Stella was going to take them after a long day of sightseeing and doing various fun things. It seemed Stella was showing her all the fancy places, places she normally wouldn't go.

Stella was glad she had asked because she didn't want it to be a surprise. She was thinking about waiting to show her and keep it a surprise but decided against it. "Ciro's Restaurant, not only does it have the best dining and cuisine, and it also has a floor for dancing. I am sure you would care to do that? Try something new." She asked, placing her hands in front of her.

Risa knew what she was getting at by hinting about the dance floor. Ever since they came here Stella has been burning about romance nonstop. "Oh, so you mean to dance with a handsome beau? I would love that. Although I have never danced in my life! I am sure I have two left feet. Eating and dancing, that will make me tired enough to go to sleep tonight and not be bothered by dreams or thoughts." She needed that for once.

Stella laughed gently, finding it funny that Risa managed to get that out of what she said. She was good and no doubt right to a certain extent. "You catch on well. I just want you to have a good night and forget about all your troubles and also I want you to make friends, feel at home here." She just wanted her to make a life for herself even though he was an orphan.

Risa wanted to hug her but she stopped herself. "You are the best Stella, I know dancing with a handsome beau will help me make friends and who knows, maybe a love interest?" She teased with a laugh. She was only joking. She had no interest in love. She didn't even know what it felt like. She had never liked anyone!

Stella smirked a little knowing what she would say next she hoped Risa would take the hint. It was a long shot but she could at least try. "I am pretty sure you already found one who is right under your nose." She said, opening the door to the restaurant and walking in, finding a table for the two of them close to the dance floor.

Risa truthfully had no clue what she meant by right under her nose. She knew no guys who she had a crush on. And there was no way she was talking about Vincent since she knows how she feels about him, but that never crossed her mind. She sat down across from Stella, setting Loyal down onto the floor. "Are we allowed pets in here?" She asked, feeling nervous about what to do with her pup.

Stella rubbed Éclair's head from under the table, earning a nuzzle back. She gave a small laugh and shook her head. "No, but I have special clearance, you could say, so as long as they stay under the table and make no sound then everything is perfectly fine." She normally didn't bring her dog out around Paris today was an exception.

Risa raised an eyebrow and gave an amused smile. Stella had a whole lot of connections and was well known. Even though she was a noble, she was humble. She guessed that is what people liked about her. "Oh, you do? Must be nice to have your words weigh such a high value. I can only dream of that. I am nothing but an orphan who knows nothing about her past, yet." She sighed leaning back in her chair and slouching only for a second before sitting back up.