{ nightmares }

{ i got this from tumblr because i havent had time to write sorry..
credit - r5-preferences }
--

Riker;

your boyfriend had just got back from tour tonight and for the past six months he has spoken to you about the fact that he's been having a lot of trouble sleeping. He initially thought it was because he was far from you at first, but then he started to have nightmares. Every night they got worse and worse for him, and when it came to the end of the tour he was afraid to fall asleep. When he got back from tour later in the evening he was completely drained. You could tell not only by the way he looked, but by the way he talked and acted. You didn't care about catching up with Riker - that could wait - you wanted him to sleep. You helped him to bed but he insisted that you'd stay with him, so you did. While he was sleeping you unpacked all of his clothes and put the dirty ones in the wash so that he didn't have to worry about it when he woke up. Although, when he did wake up he was full of worry anyway. You were lying next to him reading a book when he woke up. He was sweating and mumbling with his face plastered into a frown. He opened his eyes panting heavily and groaned. You put your book down and rubbed his back soothingly trying to calm him down.
"Again...? Really?" He just nodded in response. You didn't want to ask what the nightmares were about because you knew it was definitely a touchy subject for him. He just curled up into your side, closed his eyes again and whispered softly into your chest, "Don't ever leave me..." "I won't" you promised him.

Ratliff:

You've always been a fairly light sleeper all throughout your life and so it never helps when there is a huge rainstorm. It's not that you're afraid of the thunder or anything like that; it was just that you couldn't sleep due to the noise of the rain thundering down onto the roof. One thing that always helps you fall asleep is lying next to Ellington and having him run his fingers through your soft and beautiful hair. You could sleep for hours with nothing waking you up. It was perfect. As soon as Ratliff heard some thunder at night he came rushing to your house and into your bed in the perfect cuddle position to stroke your hair and help you fall asleep. It didn't take you long however, this time, it didn't take you long to wake up. You had a nightmare. It was as simple as your family not liking Ratliff but it truly affected you.
"What's wrong? Are you okay?" Ratliff asked with a worried expression on his face.
"Yeah..I just had a nightmare..that's all." You responded, your voice a little shaky from the fright you saw unconsciously. Ratliff instantly pulled you in for a tight hug and whispers in your ear. "Hey..it's okay, I'm here.." He could tell that you weren't okay and he didn't even have to ask what was wrong, he was always there for you no matter what.

Rocky:

"Are you sure you're not scared?" Rocky laughed as he turned to see you curled up on the other end of the couch. You just got done watching a horror movie because being best friends with Rocky meant that every movie night was a fright night.
"No..that was nothing.." You said completely unconvincing as you subtly rocked back and forth staring at the end screen. Rocky laughed; he always loved to make fun of you - he knew you never were the biggest fan of horror movies but he appreciates that you take the time to watch them all with him.
"Come on then. Let's go to sleep." He set up his bed for you to sleep on and he took the floor. His parents and your parents didn't mind that you two slept over each other's houses because they knew that you and Rocky were strictly best friends.
You managed to fall asleep at 2am and woke up almost twenty minutes later; so quickly that Rocky wasn't even fast asleep yet. You tossed and turned and then shot straight up just as the man with the chainsaw managed to catch up to you in your dream. You let out a yelp.
"Whoa! Whoa! What's wrong? Are you okay?" Rocky shot up too as soon as he heard you, his face full of concern. You start to tear up because that dream felt so incredibly real. He instantly got off the floor and climbed into bed with you, wrapping you up in his body and rocking you back and forth soothing while rubbing your back, trying to calm you down. He kept telling you in your ear that it was okay, that everything was going to be okay. It was going to be okay. Everything was always okay when you were with Rocky.

Ross:

Brinnng Brinng. Brinnng Brinng. Brinnng Brinng.
You hated when your sleep was interrupted. What now? You asked yourself as you groaned and checked who was ringing. Your phone had the name Boss Lunch written across the screen - that was the silly nickname Ross put in your phone a few months back with the most derpiest photo of him in the contact bubble. Your phone also let you know that it was two in the fucking morning. Why the hell was Ross ringing? You answer the phone all groggy and annoyed.
"What? What the fuck do you want?" You didn't mean to come across really rude but you were tired from working and you just wanted to sleep. There was a sigh of relief on the other side of the phone.
"Oh thank god. You're alive."
"What do you mean 'thank god I'm alive'? What made you think I was dead?"
"Oh, well, I had a nightmare that you and I were secret spies and on a mission you got shot and died." You rolled your eyes.
"And so..you instantly just assumed that I was dead in real life because I died in your dreams?"
You could tell that Ross finally got how stupid all of this was because his voice was shameful and he was trying to convince himself.
"Well..dreams are meant to be significant..aren't they?" You groaned again.
"I can't believe you woke me up over a stupid dream.." You heard Ross mumble a little sorry on the line and there was a little silence for a while. You closed your eyes wanting to go back to sleep but stayed on the line because you wanted to see what your idiot of a best friend had to say.
"So..what are you doing toda-" You hung up. Not today. You're sleeping in.

R5 Imagines | DISCONTINUED On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara