{ he confirms you're dating }

--
Riker:

A picture of you and Riker flashed across a screen, and the interviewer looked directly at Riker. "So Riker, who is the girl in all the photos we're seeing lately?" Your eyes were glued the the screen, as you wondered what Riker would say. You almost didn't want him to say anything, knowing that no matter what, hate would come your way afterwards. But a smile spread over your face reguardless of your worries, whenever he did answer, "Her name is [Y/N], she's my girlfriend. I'm really happy right now."

Ross:

You signed onto Twitter, hoping to talk to a few friends and just relax. That did not happen though, because as soon as you signed in, you noticed that you had tons of new followers and your name was actually a trending topic. "What the hell?" You clicked on Ross' twitter, knowing it had to be due to your boyfriend in some way, and you were shocked to see the last thing he had tweeted 'I am so glad to call @[Y/T/N] my girlfriend.' It seemed so out of blue, but you knew there was a reason behind it. You'd have to call Ross later, and see why he had decided to tweet that when you two had not even been photographed together yet. You liked his tweet, and then quickly signed off of twitter, knowing it was best not to see what everyone was saying. You would have to one day, but for now you just wanted to enjoy Ross telling the world you were dating.

Rocky:

You and Rocky were trying to walk into a store, when fans and paparazzi crowded all around him. You held onto his hand as tightly as possible, and kept your head down. "Rocky, please just one autograph!" Some girl screamed that as she yanked at your arm harshly to move you, and you pulled away from her in pain. Rocky glanced back and saw your face, and he turned right towards the fan, "Don't hurt my girlfriend! If you really want me to sign anything for you, you would not hurt [Y/N]." The girls eyes widened as Rocky yelled at her, and she shook her head quickly, "No, no, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to!" Rocky ignored her, and pulled you as fast as he could into the store. It was not until he had finally gotten you inside, that what happened outside all settled for you. "Rocky, you called me your girlfriend out there." "Well you are, and they need to know that. Are you okay?" "Yeah, I'm fine."

Ellington:

"So who here has a girlfriend?" Rocky, Ross, and Roker all raised their hands right away, but Ellington was too busy staring at you(or rydel hah). You were standing off to the side, while they were doing this interview, and Ellingtons eyes went right to you at that question. "So Ellington, are you the only single one?" Ellington looked back at the interviewer at that question, and quickly shook his head, a smile still covering his face, "No, I have a girlfriend also. Her name is [Y/N]." Ellington's eyes went right back to you as soon as he was done speaking, and they never left yours for the rest of the interview. Even if he did answer more questions, he answered them all while keeping his eyes glued to yours.

Ryland:

"No, I have a girlfriend," Ryland said, causing butterflies to flutter in your stomach. The girl who had asked him if he were single seemed to sink into her seat depressed, but you sat up much taller in your own. Sitting in a room full of fans, you were glad they did not know it was you, but Ryland at least saying that he had a girlfriend made you feel so amazing. You were falling so hard, so fast, and him admitting you two were dating was such a big step. You could not believe how happy it made you feel. And then he glanced over at you, sitting at the side of the small stage, "She is really amazing, and I'm so happy with her. She's right there by the way, if any of you want to know what she looks like." You looked down, to hide your face, as every eye in the room fell of you.
--
update wOO. anyway ill probably be updating a few more times tonight :))